Starfield Titanium is a key component in various crafting and research projects. From constructing the Armillary to upgrading your spacesuit, you’ll find yourself in constant need of this elusive material. In this article, we will guide you on how to find Titanium titanium-rich planet in Starfield.
Table of Contents
Why is Titanium So Important?
Titanium serves multiple purposes in the Starfield universe. It’s crucial for starting up an Armillary on your Outpost, a vital step for advancing the main quest.
Beyond that, it’s used in crafting Helmet Mods 2 and Spacesuit Mods 2, among other research projects. So, if you’re planning to make significant progress in the game, you better start hoarding this resource.
|Use Case||Importance Level|
|Helmet Mods 2||Medium|
|Spacesuit Mods 2||Medium|
How to Find Titanium in Starfield
Finding Titanium isn’t a walk in the park. Given the vastness of Starfield’s galaxy, locating a reliable source can be challenging. But don’t fret; we’ve got you covered.
Best Locations for Titanium
- Vega II-B: This moon of the Vega II planet in the Vega System is a goldmine for Titanium. It’s situated relatively far from the center of the Starfield galaxy, just above Narion. Once you land, use your Hand Scanner to find Titanium deposits marked as “Ti.”
- Titan: A moon of Saturn in the Sol System.
- Heilo: Moon of Montara in the Cheyenne System.
- Groombridge VII-B: Moon of Groombridge VII in the Groombridge System.
Scanning and Geology Skills
Investing skill points in both Scanning and Geology enhances your prospecting abilities. These skills help you locate Titanium more efficiently, saving you time and effort.
How to Harvest Titanium
Once you’ve landed on a Titanium-rich planet or moon, you have two options:
- Manual Harvesting: Use your Hand Scanner to find deposits and then harvest them with a Cutter.
- Automated Harvesting: If you have the necessary resources, you can construct an extractor as part of your Outpost setup. This machine will do the harvesting for you, making the process much more efficient.
If exploration isn’t your cup of tea, you can also purchase Titanium from various stores scattered throughout the galaxy. Some notable ones include:
- Jemison Mercantile (New Atlantis Spaceport, Jemison)
- UC Distribution (New Atlantis Commercial District, Jemison)
- Clint’s Collectibles (Gagarin)
- Midtown Minerals (Akila City)
- Sieghart’s Outfitters (Neon)
That wraps up Part 1 of our comprehensive guide on Starfield Titanium. Stay tuned for Part 2, where we’ll dive into FAQs and more advanced strategies for Titanium harvesting.
How to Maximize Titanium Harvesting
So, you’ve found your Titanium-rich planet and you’re ready to start mining. But how can you make the most out of your harvesting efforts?
Optimal Tools and Equipment
- Cutter: This is your basic tool for harvesting Titanium. Make sure it’s in good condition to maximize efficiency.
- Scanner: A high-quality scanner can detect Titanium deposits from a distance, saving you valuable time.
- Extractor: For large-scale operations, an extractor is a must. It automates the harvesting process, allowing you to focus on other tasks.
- Skill Investment: Pouring points into your Scanning and Geology skills not only helps you find Titanium but also increases the amount you can harvest.
- Outpost Placement: If you’re using an extractor, place your Outpost near a Titanium deposit for maximum efficiency.
Where to Use Titanium
We’ve talked a lot about how to find and harvest Titanium, but where do you actually use it? Apart from the Armillary, Titanium is essential for various research projects like Helmet Mods 2 and Spacesuit Mods 2. It’s also used in crafting equipment upgrades such as Explosive Shielding for spacesuits.
And there you have it, a complete guide on Starfield Titanium. From its importance to where to find it and how to harvest it efficiently, we’ve covered it all. Happy harvesting!
FAQs – September 27, 2023
Why Can’t I Find Any Titanium?
If you’re struggling to find Titanium, it’s likely because you’re not looking in the right places or your Scanning and Geology skills are too low. Consider investing more points into these skills and revisiting Titanium-rich locations.
Can I Buy Titanium Instead of Harvesting?
Absolutely. Several stores across the galaxy sell Titanium, including Jemison Mercantile and UC Distribution in New Atlantis. However, buying Titanium can be expensive, so weigh your options carefully.
What’s the Fastest Way to Gather Titanium?
The fastest method involves using an extractor near a Titanium deposit. This automated process significantly speeds up harvesting, allowing you to accumulate large amounts of Titanium in a short period.
Are There Any Risks Involved in Titanium Harvesting?
While Titanium-rich planets are generally safe, some may have environmental hazards. Always be prepared with the right equipment and supplies.
How Much Titanium Do I Need for the Main Quest?
For the main quest, specifically for constructing the Armillary, you’ll need a substantial amount of Titanium. It’s advisable to start gathering this resource early on to avoid any hiccups in your progress.