Starfield Money Glitch allows players to amass unlimited funds, removing in-game economic constraints. By utilizing console commands on PC, you can generate endless credits to acquire the most elite equipment, spaceships, and materials without needing to grind and scrimp.
This exploit maximizes your purchasing power, eliminating scarcity so you can focus on exploration over economics.
Here is how to get unlimited money in Starfield on PC:
Table of Contents
Starfield Money Glitch: Access the Developer Console
Bring up the developer console by pressing the `~ (tilde) key during gameplay.
This will overlay the console prompt in the corner.
Starfield Money Glitch: Use the Add Credits Command
With the console open, type:
player.additem 0000000F ######
- Replace ###### with the amount of credits you want. No commas!
player.additem 0000000F 1000000 gives you 1 million credits.
player.additem 0000000F 5000000000 gives you 5 billion credits.
Starfield Money Glitch: Check Your Credit Balance
Close the console and open your inventory to see your new balance.
You can repeat the command whenever you need more funds. There is no limit.
What to Spend Unlimited Money On
With virtually unlimited money, here’s what you can splurge on:
- The most powerful weapons and armor
- Unlimited ammo and resources
- Top tier spaceships
- All player housing -COMPONENTS of other games
- Expensive crafting materials
No more saving up for that fancy new plasma rifle or spacesuit!
Downsides of Unlimited Money
While removing scarcity can be fun, there are some downsides:
- Having everything removes gameplay challenge and progression.
- No Achievements or trophies can be earned when using cheats.
- You may eventually get bored without money goals to work towards.
- The economy becomes meaningless. Selling loot loses importance.
Alternatives to Unlimited Money – September 1, 2023
If you want funds without fully removing money management:
- Add smaller amounts occasionally like 100,000 credits.
- Use cheats to get expensive items directly.
- Duplicate expensive items you find to sell for profit.
In summary, unlimited money can be acquired on PC through console commands in Starfield. This removes in-game economics as a limitation, but beware downsides like lack of progression. Use cheats sparingly to augment your experience.
How to Enable God Mode in Starfield