POE update 1.88 (3.15.1) is now available to download on PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the official POE 1.88 patch notes, the latest update added a long list of bug fixes and gameplay changes. Apart from this, Path of Exile patch 1.88 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, an update added the new Expedition challenge league, new contents, and features. Recently, a hotfix was also released with some minor changes.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing several issues while playing the game.
Today’s Path of Exile patch 1.88 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
POE 1.88 Patch Notes for consoles
Console specific notes:
- Fixed an issue that prevented Advanced Mod Descriptions from being seen on Trade Offers.
- Added vendor recipes for converting Instilling Orbs to Enkindling Orbs and vice versa. You’ll need to discover these recipes for yourself, but they’re not hard to work out.
- Quality on the Divergent Flamethrower Trap Skill Gem no longer grants 0-20% increased Cast Speed. It now grants 0-20% increased Trap Throwing Speed.
- Quality on the Phantasmal Seismic Trap Skill Gem no longer grants 0-60% reduced Cast Speed. It now grants 0-60% reduced wave frequency.
- Maven’s Memory Game no longer restarts upon re-entering the area if you died and left the area during it.
- Completing the Heart of the Grove Harvest encounter for the first time now unlocks 5 extra Horticrafting Station crafting slots for those in the area at both the start and end of the fight, instead of just the instance owner.
- The “30% increased Stun and Block Recovery” upgraded Soul of the Brine King Pantheon Power is no longer obtained by capturing Otesha, one of the Iceberg Map bosses. It is now obtained by capturing Glace, the Beach Map boss.
- Reduced the chance for Expeditions to spawn in the Quarry.
- Added support for combining the Scavenger and Overseer Microtransaction Character Effects (from the recent Mystery Box) into the Midnight Pact Microtransaction Character Effect.
- Improved the Stygian, Celestial, and Automaton Necrolord Boots and Gloves Microtransactions to make them more distinguishable.
Read full 3.15.1 patch notes here.
Download free Path of Exile version 1.88 on PlayStation 4.