POE update 1.87 (3.15.0e) is now available to download on PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the official POE 1.87 patch notes, the latest hotfix various bug fixes and gameplay changes. Apart from this, Path of Exile patch 1.87 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, an update added the new Expedition challenge league, new contents, and features.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing several issues while playing the game.
Today’s Path of Exile patch 1.87 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
POE 1.87 Patch Notes for consoles
- Fixed a bug where Logbook explicit modifiers were not applying to Expedition areas.
- Fixed a bug where you were unable to complete the “Defeat these Unique Monsters” challenge if you killed Innocence before The Matriarch in Act 5. Killing The Risen Matriarch now gives credit towards this challenge if you have already killed Innocence.
- Fixed a bug where Medved, Feller of Heroes was not affected by Remnant modifiers.
- Fixed a bug where the Usurper’s Penance unique helmet could not drop.
- Fixed two instance crashes.
- Fixed a client crash.
3.15.0d Patch Notes:
Improvements and Balance Changes
- The Freezing Pulse skill used by Undying Cultists spawned in Expeditions no longer has additional chance to freeze.
- Increased the chance for Expedition Bosses to appear in level 68 and above Logbooks.
- The storm cast by Vorana, Last to Fall now despawns when no players are in range of it. Vorana is also now immune to damage until players have re-entered the storm.
- Improved the visibility of new dialogue options available from Dannig after discovering Ancient Kalguuran Text. Dannig will now have an exclamation mark for new translated text dialogue options you have discovered in that instance.
- Rapier One Hand Swords are once again classified as Thrusting One Hand Swords. Their Weapon Range is again 14 (instead of 11). Please update your item filters!
- Reduced the number of Molten Shell Goatmen in Maps with the “Area inhabited by Animals” modifier, and reduced the number of Molten Shell Goatmen in Oba’s Cursed Trove.
- Reduced the damage dealt by the Leap Slam skill used by Goatmen in the late game. Now deal the same amount of damage in Act 1, up to about 33% less damage in the late game.
- Reduced the damage dealt by the Molten Shell skill used by Goatmen in the late game. Now deal the same amount of damage in Act 1, up to about 40% less hit damage in the late game.
- Aquamarine Flask now grants 60% reduced Effect of Freeze on you (previously 40%).
- The “of Curing” Flask Suffix now grants Immunity to Poison for 4 seconds if used while Poisoned (previously 1 second).
- The “of Dousing” Flask Suffix now grants Immunity to Ignite for 4 seconds if used while Ignited (previously 1 second).
- The “of Grounding” Flask Suffix now grants Immunity to Shock for 4 seconds if used while Shocked (previously 1 second).
- The “of Heat” Flask Suffix now grants Immunity to Chill for 4 seconds if used while Chilled (previously 1 second), and Immunity to Freeze for 4 seconds if used while Frozen (previously 1 second).
- The “of Staunching” Flask Suffix now grants Immunity to Bleeding for 4 seconds if used while Bleeding (previously 1 second), and now grants Immunity to Corrupted Blood for 4 seconds if used while affected by Corrupted Blood (previously just removed Corrupted Blood when used).
- Added a Buff icon for Corrupted Blood Immunity.
- The Arctic Armour Player Buff now grants Immunity to Freeze.
- The cast time for Summon Reaper is now 0.6 seconds (previously 1 second).
- Blade Trap now has +0 to radius at gem level 1, up to +6 to radius at gem level 20.
- Absolution now deals 21 to 31 Physical Damage at gem level 1 (previously 19 to 28), up to 588 to 882 at gem level 20 (previously 408 to 612).
- Sentinels of Absolution now deal 242% more damage at gem level 1, scaling up to 429% more damage at gem level 20.
- Lowered the damage penalty on Bleeding for the Summoned Reaper, overall this means they have approximately 114% more Bleeding damage than before. In future we will reevaluate the Bleed, Poison and Ignite damage penalty for all minions as it is currently too harsh.
- Adjusted Cost and Reservation Multipliers for various Support Gems, specific changes shown below.
- Fixed a bug where Skeletal Mages were dealing far less damage with Cold and Fire Projectiles, compared to Lightning Projectiles. They now all have the same average damage (equal to the average of all of the previous base damage).
- Fixed a bug where Skeletal Mages’ Cold and Lightning Projectiles could not deal a Critical Hit.
- Fixed a bug where item quantity modifiers did not affect drops for some items such as Crescent Splinters, Sacred Blossoms, and Expedition Artifacts.
- Fixed a bug where Medved, Feller of Heroes could deal damage after death.
- Fixed a bug where Excavated Chests in Expeditions could spawn underneath naturally occurring Chests, causing the Excavated Chests to be inaccessible.
- Fixed a bug where Expedition encounters could be empty in areas such as The Ancient Pyramid, or Vaal Pyramid Maps.
- Fixed a bug where completing the Upgrade a Modifier Level crafting offer from Rog would not grant credit towards the Broker Deals with Rog Challenge.
- Fixed a bug where monsters had 0% maximum spell block, they now have 75% maximum spell block.
- Fixed a bug where Helena’s available items in Act 7 would not refresh after you levelled up.
- Fixed a bug where you could not purchase partial stacks of currency from vendors with Shift-Click.
- Fixed a bug where online item filters could fail to load.
- Fixed an instance crash related to Summon Reaper.
- Fixed a bug in Expedition where Tujen, The Haggler would accept an offer but not give you the item until confirmed a second time.
Download free Path of Exile version 1.86 on PlayStation 4.