POE update 3.15.1 will soon roll out on PC, PS4, and Xbox One. According to the official POE 3.15.1 patch notes, the latest update added quality of life changes and fixes. Apart from this, Path of Exile patch 3.15.1 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, an update added the new Expedition challenge league, new contents, and features.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing several issues while playing the game.
Today’s Path of Exile patch 3.15.1 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
POE 3.15.1 Patch Notes
- Added vendor recipes for converting Instilling Orbs to Enkindling Orbs and vice versa. You’ll need to discover these recipes for yourself, but they’re not hard to work out.
- Quality on the Divergent Flamethrower Trap Skill Gem no longer grants 0-20% increased Cast Speed. It now grants 0-20% increased Trap Throwing Speed.
- Quality on the Phantasmal Seismic Trap Skill Gem no longer grants 0-60% reduced Cast Speed. It now grants 0-60% reduced wave frequency.
- Maven’s Memory Game no longer restarts upon re-entering the area if you died and left the area during it.
- Completing the Heart of the Grove Harvest encounter for the first time now unlocks 5 extra Horticrafting Station crafting slots for those in the area at both the start and end of the fight, instead of just the instance owner.
- The “30% increased Stun and Block Recovery” upgraded Soul of the Brine King Pantheon Power is no longer obtained by capturing Otesha, one of the Iceberg Map bosses. It is now obtained by capturing Glace, the Beach Map boss.
- Reduced the chance for Expeditions to spawn in the Quarry.
- Added support for combining the Scavenger and Overseer Microtransaction Character Effects (from the recent Mystery Box) into the Midnight Pact Microtransaction Character Effect.
- Improved the Stygian, Celestial, and Automaton Necrolord Boots and Gloves Microtransactions to make them more distinguishable.
- Addressed an issue where Remnants were not affecting the chance to drop an additional Map from Runic Monsters or Excavated Chests.
- Addressed an issue where Logbooks with the implicit “Area contains Vorana, Last to Fall” modifier could sometimes fail to spawn Vorana.
- Addressed an issue where Medved, Feller of Heroes was classified as a Runic monster, and as a result, could be affected by Remnant modifiers that affect Runic monsters.
- Addressed an issue where Expedition Logbook subarea minibosses would be affected by Remnant modifiers that apply to Runic monsters.
- Addressed an issue with the seed generation of Expedition NPC shops.
- Addressed an issue where some Ancient Kalguuran Text could be unreachable.
- Addressed an issue where Shield Crush could fail to deal damage if your back was up against a wall.
- Addressed an issue where you were able to use Explosive Concoction with an off-hand Weapon and a disabled main-hand Weapon.
- Addressed an issue where Manabond could deal damage through walls.
- Addressed an issue where Hexblast was missing some of its visual effects.
- Addressed an issue where the Summoned Reaper could not destroy pots with some of their attacks.
- Addressed an issue where the Summoned Reaper’s two consume skills shared a cooldown.
- Addressed an issue where the duration of Lightning Warp could only be affected by the Less Duration Support.
- Addressed an issue where the Vaal Ice Nova skill gem stated it interacted with Frostbolt projectiles, it does not.
- Addressed an issue where the Spellslinger and Arcanist Brand skill gems were missing the “Trigger” gem tag.
- Addressed an issue where Smoke Mine was not triggering the “Used when you Use a Travel Skill” Flask Enchantment.
- Addressed an issue where Mirage Warriors summoned with General’s Cry would not be able to use Shield Crush with the Wolf Howl Warcry or Celestial Warcry Microtransaction effects equipped.
- Addressed an issue where Chill and Shock reflected to you while using The Fulcrum could sometimes be removed when killing monsters.
- Addressed an issue where the “Reused when you stop being affected by this Flask’s effect” Enchantment was reusing the Coruscating Elixir Ruby Flask every 2 seconds.
- Addressed an issue where the Victim Maker Cluster Jewel Notable Passive would apply Malediction to enemies Cursed by you when 66% of the Curse Duration expired, rather than 33% of the Curse Duration.
- Addressed an issue where Unearthed Monsters summoned by a Priest of the Chalice Spectre would remain in the area they were summoned. They now despawn if they are left behind in the area they were summoned.
- Addressed an issue where some monsters were not actually frozen when encased in an Essence Crystal.
- Addressed an issue where Lures were failing to spawn the correct number of Red Beasts.
- Addressed an issue where you could not complete Zana’s “Slay the Invasion boss” mission in the Dry Sea Map.
- Addressed an issue where the Thicket Map boss could stop moving and attacking.
- Addressed an issue where the Glacier Map boss no longer used Leap Slam.
- Addressed an issue where the Expedition Locker Affinity was not functioning properly if you tried to stash applicable items while viewing a Unique Stash Tab.
- Addressed an issue where the Heist and Expedition Lockers did not warn you they were full on a particular item when you had an Affinity applied to them.
- Addressed an issue where you were unable to purchase Whakano’s items with Control-Click.
- Addressed an issue where mini life bars were shown for friendly monsters on full health.
- Addressed an issue where the description of Winged Bestiary Scarabs was incorrect.
- Fixed a visual bug where active Flask Duration bars could extend past the Flask User Interface.
- Addressed an issue where the Soulkeeper Demigod Weapon could not be applied to Thrusting One Hand Swords.
- Addressed an issue where Totem Skin Microtransactions were using incorrect animations when applied to Ballista Totems supporting Storm Rain.
- Fixed two client crashes.
Download free Path of Exile version 3.15.1 on PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.