GT7 update 1.16 (1.160) patch notes are now available for PS4 and PS5 players. According to the official GT7 patch notes, the latest update resolves issues related to car settings, world circuits, multiplayer and more. Apart from this, GT7 patch 1.16 also includes fixes for the steering controller and showcase.
Previously, a major update added increased the in-game rewards for players. Recently, a hotfix was also released. Unfortunately, since the last major patch, some players are experiencing a number of issues with the game. Today’s GT7 version 1.16 will address a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
GT7 1.16 Patch Notes (1.160) – June 9, 2022
Improvements and Adjustments
1. Car Settings
– Fixed an issue wherein ‘High Compression Pistons’ and ‘Turbochargers’ would both be installed at the same time if certain inputs were performed.
2. World Circuits
– Fixed an issue wherein selecting ‘Rivals Settings’ > ‘Rivals Selection’ > ‘Random’ in a [Custom Race] and starting with a Toyota GR010 HYBRID ’21 would result in a one-make race being set;
– Fixed so that rival cars’ wheel colours now match those displayed on the thumbnails in the ‘Lightweight K-Cup’;
– Fixed an issue wherein the time from the point of pit entry along with the actual time spent stopping at the pit stop would be counted on some tracks such as ‘Deep Forest’;
– Fixed an issue wherein changing a car from ‘Settings’ > ‘Change Car’ in a [Time Trial] or [Drift Trial] event screen would not change the car’s thumbnail on the Top Screen.
Related: Gran Turismo 7 Server Maintenance Time Details
– Fixed an issue wherein selecting ‘Race Settings’ > ‘Start Type’ > ‘Grid Start with False Start Check’ in ‘Lobby’ would result in the actual start times of each car to differ;
– Fixed an issue wherein entering a room during a race in some instances would cause the background to disappear and the game to freeze when leaving the room.
4. Steering Controller
– Adjusted the force feedback strength for the following combinations of cars and steering wheel controllers. When using any other combination, the force feedback strength applied will be the one from Update 1.13
・SRT Tomahawk X Vision Gran Turismo
・SRT GTS-R Vision Gran Turismo
・Jaguar Vision Gran Turismo SV
– Steering Wheels
・Fanatec® CSL Elite Racing Wheel
・Fanatec® GT DD Pro
– Fixed an issue wherein the progress bar of a video playback would not start from the beginning when playing a best lap replay in ‘Showcase.’
– Various other issues have been addressed.
Download free GT7 patch 1.16 on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5.