Gran Turismo 7 is now available to download on PS4 and PS5. However, players are reporting various bugs and issues with GT 7. Today, we’ve included the full list of GT 7 known issues, bugs, and their fixes. Read more details below.
– In the ‘Lobby’, there have been cases where ‘Preparing’ is displayed on screen but the Host cannot start the race. Having all room members leave and re-entering the room will allow the race to be started;
– In the ‘Lobby’, there have been cases where entering the track in Practice does not let you drive and skip directly to the Final Race. In this case, please try to leave and re-enter the room;
– In a ‘2P Split Screen’ race, the Assist Settings for Player 2 are locked. We plan to fix this in a future update. (Player 1 will use the same Assist Settings as defined in [Settings] > [Assist Settings]);
– In the ‘Lobby’, there have been cases where players in the same room do not appear on the member list or during the race. In this case, an application error will occur when the host starts the race;
– In the ‘Lobby’, when the [Room Settings] > [BoP/Tuning Forbidden] is set to ‘On’, the [Assist Settings] return to the default values.
– When spectating in the ‘Lobby’ or ‘Meeting Place,’ if a player switches the camera target to a car in the pits, then changes back to a car on track, the 3rd Person view becomes unavailable. Leaving the ‘Spectate’ mode once will solve the issue.
– Decals cannot be applied to the left front fender of the Porsche 911 GT3 RS (991)’16 livery. As a temporary workaround, changing the current car to the Porsche 911 GT3 RS (991)’16 and selecting ‘Save Style’ from [GT Auto] > [Car Customisation] will allow for the livery to be created normally;
– In some cases, all applied decals may be missing when you open Livery data from [Open Design] > [Design List]. If this occurs, restarting ‘Gran Turismo 7’ without editing or saving the design may solve it.
Licences / Missions / Circuit Experiences
– In certain events of the Licenses, Missions, and Circuit Experience, the specified tyres are not equipped on the vehicle and as a consequence those events are difficult to clear. The following is a list of events where this issue occurs:
[A-8] Dirt Driving: Beginner
[IB-5] Dirt Driving: Intermediate
[IA-3] Dirt Driving: Expert
[S-5] One Lap Time Attack
The Magic Mountain
・Jeep Night Safari
Beyond the Horizon
・Beginner Drifting 1
・Beginner Drifting 2
・Pylon Cone Knockdown 2
・Intermediate Drifting 1
Gone with the Wind
・Divine moves on the Spa
・Intermediate Drifting 2
The Sun Also Rises
・The White Winged Beast
■ Circuit Experiences
Sardegna – Windmills
– There are cases where the name of the Setting Sheet in [Car Settings] becomes blank and the Setting Sheet cannot be edited.
– On rare occasions, an application occurs when purchasing cars in the ‘Brand Central’, ‘Used Cars’, and ‘Legendary Cars’, or when receiving a car as a prize.
Those issues are planned to be solved with a future update.
There is an issue in where after entering a room in ‘Meeting Places’, if a player changes the Assist Settings from the Quick Menu and goes on track, the Assist Settings go back to the settings before the room entry. It is possible to avoid this issue by changing the settings from the Pause Menu after entering the track.