Gran Turismo 7 update 1.12 (1.120) is now available to download on PS4 and PS5. According to the official GT7 1.12 patch notes, the latest update fixed a bug related to the ‘Invitation’ feature. Apart from this, Gran Turismo 7 patch 1.12 also includes performance and stability improvements.
Previously, a major update added increased the in-game rewards for players. Unfortunately, players are experiencing a number of issues with the game. Today’s GT7 update 1.12 will address a few of these issues. Read more details below.
GT7 Patch 1.12 Notes (1.120) – April Update
- Addressed an issue related to the ‘Invitation’ feature of Brand Central in Update 1.11. The expiration date of the ‘Invitations’ can inadvertently become shorter during gameplay.
Furthermore, with this update ‘Invitations’ from the manufacturers listed below will be distributed to all accounts who will log in-game by 24 April:
With the installation of Update 1.12, the invitations are now valid for 30 days from the time they are received.
– Fixed an issue wherein the BGM would not play at the start and finish lines of a race.
The following changes are coming with next update.
- Addressed a bug where the name of a Setting Sheet occasionally turns blank after being edited.
- Fixed bug where some Trophies will not unlock if you played the game on both PlayStation 5 console and PlayStation 4 system.
- Fixed a bug wherein rare cases the App crashes when entering certain race events.
- Addressed a bug where the App hangs during the loading screen at start-up.
- Added various multiplayer fixes.
- Other minor fixes.
Download free GT7 patch 1.12 on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5.