A new Elden Ring update 1.02.3 is now rolling out on PC(Steam). According to the official Elden Ring patch notes, the latest update resolves a bug related to the game controllers. Apart from this, the Elden Ring patch 1.02.3 also contains stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a major update was released that addressed the Easy Anti Cheat and mouse operations related issues. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Recently, the game was released with positive reviews. However, since the release, players are experiencing various issues with the game. Today’s Elden Ring patch 1.02.3 will address a few of these issues.
Elden Ring Patch 1.02.3 Patch Notes – March 4, 2022
- Fixed a problem in which controllers connected to the PC were not recognized under certain circumstances
- Added general stability fixes.
- Added performance improvements.
- Other minor bug fixes.
Related: Check Elden Ring PC System Requirements.
If equipment or other items do not appear properly, please verify the game files:
Verify Integrity of Elden Ring Game Files
- .Restart your computer and launch Steam
- Next, you can either right-click the Elden Ring in your Library.
- From the drop-down menu, select Properties…
- Select the Local Files tab and click the Verify integrity of game files… button.
- Steam will verify the Elden Ring files – this process may take several minutes.
Important: One or more files may fail to verify. This is normal.
Download free Elden Ring version 1.02.3 on PC(Steam).