A new Elden Ring update 1.02 (1.002) is now available to download on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox. According to the official Elden Ring patch notes, the latest Elden Ring Day 1 patch added various bug fixes and gameplay changes. Apart from this, the Elden Ring patch 1.02 also includes stability improvements.
Elden Ring day one patch is now available to download on consoles and PC. Elden Ring will be available on February 24 for everyone. Check out more details below.
Table of Contents
What is fixed in Elden Ring Patch 1.02 (1.002.000) – Day 1 Patch?
Major items included in the latest update:
- Improved player controls
- Addition and adjustment of BGM
- Text adjustments
- Balance adjustments
- NPC event fixes and adjustments
- Fixed frame rate drops under certain conditions
- Fixed text bug in some languages
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Xbox wireless headset from working properly
- Addressed various text errors in the game.
- Added stability and performance improvements.
- Addressed various game crashing bugs.
- Added fixes for audio issues.
- Other minor fixes.
In addition to the above, various other errors have been corrected.
Note: A new Elden Ring PS5 update is also available. Read full changelog details here.
Elden Ring Release Time
PC Release Time
PT: February 24 at 3 PM
CT: February 24 at 5 PM
ET: February 24 at 6 PM
GMT: February 24 at 8 PM
Console Release Time
PT: February 24 at 9 PM
CT: February 24 at 11 PM
AST: February 24 at 2 AM
All other time zones: February 25 at midnight
Download free Elden Ring version 1.02 is now available for download on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and Xbox One.