Elden Ring servers are currently down on PC, PS4, PS5, and Xbox. Since the last update, players are experiencing various bugs, errors and issues with the game. There are also reports of Elden Ring login and disconnection issues.
You can check Elden Ring server status, maintenance, and downtime details below.
Table of Contents
Is Elden Ring Down?
Before you proceed, check for any scheduled maintenance. It is possible that game servers are down for backend server maintenance.
January 18, 2023 -Online servers for ELDEN RING will undergo for scheduled server maintenance. It will begin at 06:00 CET / 14:00 JST / 21:00 (17/01) PST.
This maintenance will allow the game devs to maintain server stability and should take around 3 hours.
December 7, 2022 – Online servers for ELDEN RING will undergo maintenance for the free Colosseum Update at 1:00 AM PDT | 10:00 CEST | 18:00 JST.
The estimated down time is around one hour for all game platforms.
Check Elden Ring Server Maintenance details here.
October 13, 2022 – Online servers for ELDEN RING will undergo maintenance at 12:00 AM PDT | 09:00 CEST | 16:00 JST.
August 9, 2022 – Multiplayer servers will undergo maintenance at 1:00 AM PDT | 10:00 CEST | 17:00 JST. It is expected to last about 1 hour for all game platforms.
July 19, 2022 – PlayStation Network is down. You might see error code – CE-117773-6, ws-44750-0, and more issues.
June 13, 2022 – Online servers for ELDEN RING will undergo maintenance. It is expected to last about 3 hours for all platforms. Maintenance will begin at 11:00 PM PDT | 08:00 CEST | 15:00 JST. Click the link below for more details.
If servers are up and running, follow the steps below to check for any available updates. Be sure to allow any updates to install completely before beginning your game installation.
Read more details below.
Check for update on PC(Steam)
- Open the Steam application your PC or Mac and click “Library” at the top of the window.
- Right-click the game in your library that you want to change the update settings of, and select “Properties” from the drop-down menu.
- Select the “Updates” tab.
Testing your internet connection.
Run through the basics
Here are a few tips to note before delving any deeper:
- Restarting your router is often the easiest and quickest way to resolve connectivity issues.
- Other bandwidth-heavy applications on your network can be detrimental to your ability to connect. This includes, but is not limited to, streaming music, streaming video or movies, or downloading files.
Related: Elden Ring Known Bugs and Issues
- Select Settings from the PlayStation home screen.
- Select Network.
- Select Test Internet Connection and allow the test to run.
- Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
- Select Profile & system > Settings > General > Network settings.
- Select Test network connection and allow the test to run.
Related: Elden Ring Best Graphics Settings
How to check Elden Ring Server Status?
You can check Elden Ring server status from the link below.
Check Elden Ring Server Online Status for PlayStation here
Check Elden Ring Server Status for Xbox