Bungie has released Destiny 2 update 18.104.22.168 patch notes details for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and PC players. According to the official Destiny 2 22.214.171.124 patch notes, the latest update resolves some minor issues with the game. Apart from this, today’s Destiny 2 patch 126.96.36.199 also includes stability improvements.
Related: Destiny 2 servers are currently down for maintenance. Check Destiny 2 server status here.
Previously, a major update added a new expansion to the game. Recently, a hotfix was also released that added some minor changes.
Unfortunately, some players are still facing several issues. Today’s Destiny 2 patch 188.8.131.52 will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Destiny 2 Patch 184.108.40.206 Notes – August 2, 2022
- Fixed an issue where players couldn’t unlock the appearance of the Solstice armor sets to transmog.
- The beacons are lit, fashion calls for aid!
- Fixed an issue where players couldn’t reobtain armor from Eva Levante (Space Grandma) if armor has been dismantled after completing the step where players need to speak with her, post-equipping.
- Fixed an issue where players weren’t receiving the Seashore Pack at the Eververse store.
- Players can now grab their loot from Cryptarch.
- Progress accelerators are now in place for players completing Solstice Event Challenges on second and third classes (Titan, Warlock, and Hunter, for any new players).
- Partially fixed, progress accelerator missing on Hand Cannon challenge for Titans.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to progress second and third character armor sets after fully upgrading their primary Guardian’s armor.
- Addressed a bug where the Hyperborean Pinion Sparrow does not appear in Collections.
- Fixed an issue where the Photodraulic Actuators Exotic ornament for Synthoceps appears owned for all players when inspecting armor cosmetics for the armor piece.
- Fixed an issue where tracked Seasonal Challenges may not disappear from nav mode view once completed.
- Addressed a bug where Nightmare Containment does not award progress for the Solstice Jubilee Event Challenge.
- Fixed an issue where the Arc, Solar, and Void Solstice glows appear less bright than prior to Hotfix 220.127.116.11.
- Addressed a bug where some players are only receiving one Silver Ash on secondary characters when completing a Bonfire Bash.
Download free Destiny 2 patch 18.104.22.168 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.