Destiny 2 update 188.8.131.52 details released for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and PC players. According to the official Destiny 2 patch notes, the latest update added Guardian Games 2022 event and quality of life changes. Apart from this, today’s Destiny 2 patch 184.108.40.206 also includes various stability fixes.
Related: Destiny 2 servers are currently down for maintenance. Check Destiny 2 server status here.
Previously, a major update was released that added a new expansion to the game. Recently, a hotfix was also released. Unfortunately, some players are still facing several issues. Today’s Destiny 2 patch 220.127.116.11 will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Destiny 2 Patch 18.104.22.168 Notes – May 3, 2022
- Vow of the Disciple
- Removed class items from Master difficulty reward pool for encounter completions.
- [Fixed] Attempting to cast a Nova Pulse too soon after entering Nova Warp will cause the cast to fail.
- [Fixed] Casting Nova Pulse with low Nova Warp super energy may cause players to be removed from their super prior to the ability damage being dealt.
- [Fixed] Antaeus Wards Titan Exotic leg armor does not change glow color based on equipped subclass.
- [Fixed] Weapons and UI elements may not successfully load when players enter the Mindscape in PsiOps Battlegrounds.
- Added stability and performance improvements.
- Other minor fixes.
Guardian Games 2022
While the spirit of the annual class battle remains the same, Guardian Games 2022 does have a few changes that players can look forward to. First things first, what determines the winner? Much like previous Guardian Games, participants will be tasked with depositing those hard-earned medallions at the Podium in the Tower. You know the drill: medallions can be earned by completing certain activities and mini quests called Contender Cards and Platinum Cards. These activities are designed to be flexible, so if you’ve got the time, we’ve got those shiny medallions.
Higher-tier medallions, which grant more points, can be earned in activities like raids, dungeons, competitive PvP (Trials of Osiris and Survival), the Seasonal activity (PsiOps Battlegrounds) on a higher difficulty, and more. Lower-tier medallions, which are important too, drop in content like Gambit, Vanguard Strikes, Quickplay Crucible, and other Throne World activities at the standard difficulty level. Gold medals can be earned by completing Contender Cards in easier activities, whereas Platinum medals drop when Platinum Cards are completed on tougher content. Basically: Play what you want, snatch those Pinnacles, and scoop up some shiny medallions to bank at the Tower.
- On Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, the place to be is the Training playlist. Here you can earn practice scores (the combined score of your entire fireteam).
- On Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday, it’s time to get sweaty in the Competitive playlist. This is where you’ll earn exciting rewards.
- Players can earn buffs in the Recreational, Training, and Competitive playlists by ranking bronze, silver, gold, or platinum. These last until the next weekly reset.
- You can use these buffs in the regular Vanguard Ops playlist.
- Lighting the bronze, silver, gold, and platinum torches grants rewards and a glow that can be seen on the right shoulder of a Guardian’s armor.
Download free Destiny 2 patch 22.214.171.124 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.