A new Destiny 2 update 126.96.36.199 is now rolling out on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. According to Destiny 2 patch notes, the latest update added quality of life changes and fixes.
Previously, a major update was released that added a new expansion to the game. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, players are still facing several issues. Today’s Destiny 2 patch 188.8.131.52 will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Table of Contents
Destiny 2 Patch 184.108.40.206 Notes – March 29, 2022
THE WELLSPRING: ATTACK
- Fixed an issue where players were able to avoid being pulled into the boss arena during encounter when pressed up against Hive shield barriers.
- Fixed an issue where players that joined the activity late would prevent activity barriers from spawning, blocking further Wellspring progression.
- Fixed an issue where Wizards and carried objects could be pushed to sink through the middle pillar, soft-locking the instance.
- Fixed an issue in the Cosmodrome that blocked players from picking up Captured Light, blocking further progression.
TRIALS OF OSIRIS
- Fixed an issue where Trials of Osiris Mementos were not dropping when players claimed their first Flawless chest of the week.
Gameplay and Investment
- Fixed an issue where combatants would remain stun-locked indefinitely when hit with a Glaive melee.
- Balance tweaks were made to the Firmly Planted perk on Fusion Rifles.
- Effectiveness reduced by 50%.
- Glaives will now reach full charge after landing four successful projectile hits.
- Suppressing Glaive now consumes (and requires) 10% weapon energy when applying suppression with the Glaive melee.
- Child of the Old Gods is now more likely to reach its intended target, no longer bouncing off its directed path.
- We are still proud of the Child, even more thanwe were last week. Good job, Child.
- Fixed an issue that prevented stat trackers from counting weekly, Seasonal, and lifetime Vow of the Disciple raid carries.
- We are temporarily removing game credits from Destiny 2.
- The Director Node will return in a future update.
- Addressed a bug where Osmiomancy Gloves lose a grenade charged after dying.
- Fixed an issue where the Devour timer isn’t consistent when killing multiple enemies at once compared to killing one enemy.
- Fixed an issue where players on Xbox are crashing at higher rates than usual.
- Addressed an issue where Rahool’s planetary materials aren’t rotating.
- Addressed crashes on PC.
- Addressed low performance on PCs.
- Fixed a bug where players running Destiny with an integrated graphics card may encounter gameplay performance issues if the integrated graphics card does not meet the minimum required PC specs.
- Addressed crashes on Xbox Consoles.
Download free Destiny 2 patch 220.127.116.11 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.