Bungie has released Destiny 2 update 18.104.22.168 patch notes details for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and PC players. According to the official Destiny 2 4.1.5 patch notes, the latest update added gameplay changes and bug fixes. Apart from this, today’s Destiny 2 patch 22.214.171.124 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Related: Destiny 2 servers are currently down for maintenance. Check Destiny 2 server status here.
Previously, a major update added a new expansion to the game. Recently, a hotfix was also released that added some minor changes. Unfortunately, some players are still facing several issues. Today’s Destiny 2 patch 126.96.36.199 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Destiny 2 Patch 188.8.131.52 Notes – July 26, 2022
- Fixed an issue that prevented Silver Leaves from being awarded when completing certain activities. Hence the following activities now grant them:
- Altar of Sorrow
- Nightmare Containment
- Blind Well
- Dares of Eternity
- Fixed an issue where The Investigation campaign mission could be exploited for Silver Leaves.
- Added weekly rotating modifiers to the Bonfire Bash activity.
Gameplay and Investment
- Fixed an issue where this year’s Solstice armor ornaments displayed a purple hue, rather than a blue one, when using a Stasis subclass.
- Fixed an issue where the Dream Work origin trait would activate for other weapons, allowing overflow for all gear equipped.
- You all owe a certain dungeon boss an apology.
- Fixed an issue where The Last Word was doing more damage than intended.
Platforms and Systems
- Fixed an issue where the Seashore Pack contents were not being received by players.
The following changes were added previously.
Addressed the following issues.
- Fixed a bug where some players who donated to the Bungie Foundation Giving Festival may have blank emblems listed in their Collections.
- Addressed an issue where the Kindling and Ember armor mod slots of the Candescent armor are incorrectly using the icon for a Combat style armor mod in the armor’s menu screen.
- Fixed a bug where the Solstice Seashore set isn’t unlocking for player after unwrapping the bundle. We are currently working on a fix for the players who are affected.
- The latest update has made unintended changes to The Last Word damage output, which will be adjusted back to intended levels next hotfix.
- Fixed a bug where some activities don’t drop Silver Leaves, including, Dares of Eternity, Sever, Altars of Sorrow, Patrols, and the Blind Well.
- The Hyperborean Pinion exotic Sparrow earned from the Solstice triumph “Fuel for the Fire III” doesn’t appear in Collections.
- Solstice Candescent armor cannot be synthesized into an armor ornament.
- The Molten Overload grenade sometimes doesn’t stun champions.
- The “Claim” button doesn’t appear for Hunter characters on the Season Pass Reward page. Players can still acquire the items by scrolling down past the Season Pass track reward and clicking the claim button on the individual unclaimed rewards that are listed.
- Some completed triumphs can’t be untracked for some players.
Download free Destiny 2 patch 184.108.40.206 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.