Apex Legends update 1.75 is now rolling out on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to Apex Legends 1.75 patch notes, the latest update added addressed various issues and gameplay optimizations. Apart from this, Apex Legends version 1.75 also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a big Season update added a new legend, a new map, various balancing, and more. Recently, a hotfix also released.
Unfortunately, some players are still experiencing issues with the game. Today’s Apex Legends patch 1.675 will fix a few of these issues.
Apex Legends Season 10 Patch Notes Details here
Apex Legends 1.75 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue where players becoming un-readied when changing legends in ranked queues.
- Addressed a bug the legend select screen occasionally being skipped.
- Fixed a rare bug that enabled shooting while downed.
- Addressed a bug Revenant’s Silence description showing the wrong duration.
- Addressed an issue with the no Fill Options.
- Added multiplayer improvements and fixes.
- Added gameplay adjustments.
- Overall gameplay optimizations and tweaks.
- Performance improvements added.
- Added general stability fixes.
- Other minor bug fixes.
Download free Apex Legends patch 1.75 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.