Apex Legends update 1.53 is now rolling out on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to Apex 1.53 patch notes, the latest update added fixes for multiplayer, network connection, login issues, and more. Apart from this, Apex update 1.53 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a big Season 7 update added a new legend (Horizon), a new map (Olympus), various balancing, and more. Recently, a hotfix also added fixes for Clubs, miscellaneous errors, and more.
Unfortunately, some players are still facing problems with the game. Today’s Apex Legends version 1.53 will fix a few of these issues.
Apex 1.53 Patch Notes (Updated)
- Weekly Challenges have been adjusted back to Season 6 formating
- 10 Battle Pass levels will be rewarded to all who log in
- Rampart’s turret on Crypto’s drone
- Audio adjustments
- Addressed FPS drop and lag issues.
- Addressed login issues.
- Added multiplayer improvements.
- Various gameplay optimizations.
- Fixed network connection related issues.
- Performance and general stability improvements.
- Steam: Fixed an issue with players name showing up as long tags.
- Fixed an issue causing some BP progress to be lost.
- Other minor fixes.
Download free Apex Legends update 1.53 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.