Apex Legends update 1.70 is now rolling out for PS4,PC,andXbox One. According to the officialApex Legends 1.70 patch notes, the latest update brings stability and performance improvements. Apart from this, Apex Legends version 1.70 also includes gameplay optimizations.
Unfortunately, players are still facing several issues while playing the game online. Today’s Apex Legends version 1.70 will fix a few of these issues.
Apex Legends 1.60 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue with Switch users being kicked from the game due to system clock manipulation. Sorry Animal Crossing time travelers! Go get your bells.
- Added a missing confirmation message after purchasing the Bloodhound x Lifeline edition
- Hovering while using Valk’s tactical now consumes the same amount of fuel compared to hovering while not using her tactical. This is a balance change meant to address Valkyne players staying out of the fight for extended periods of time in late-game circles.
- Fixed the “Win X rounds in Arenas’ challenges not tracking wins correctly.
- Fixed a flickering issue caused by Legends with light effects in the lobby.
- Miscellaneous stability fixes
Download free Apex Legends update 1.70 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.