Apex Legends update 1.60 is now rolling out for PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official Apex Legends 1.60 patch notes, the latest update brings stability and performance improvements. Apart from this, Apex Legends version 1.60 also includes gameplay optimizations.
Previously, a big update added season 8 with new changes and fixes. Recently, a minor hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, players are still facing several issues while playing the game online. Today’s Apex Legends version 1.60 will fix a few of these issues.
Apex Legends 1.60 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue with Rampart not being able to place an amp wall while jumping.
- Fixed an issue with Sheila teleporting when placed on a hatch in World’s Edge Staging.
- General gameplay optimizations.
- Added audio-related fixes.
- Various multiplayer fixes.
- Added matchmaking changes.
- Fixed game loading issues.
- Fixed login and disconnection issues
- Network connection fixes.
- Performance and stability fixes added.
- Other minor changes.
Download free Apex Legends update 1.60 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.