Apex update 1.67 is now available to download on Sony PS4, PC, and Microsoft Xbox One. According to Apex 1.67 patch notes, the latest update brings multiple improvements, fixes, polish, and quality of life changes to the game across multiple modes. Apart from this, Apex version 1.67 also includes general stability fixes.
Previously, Season 7 update added a new legend, various balancing, a new map, and more. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, some players are still facing issues with the game. Today’s Apex patch 1.67 will fix a few of these issues.
Apex Update 1.67 Patch Notes
- Sonar abilities no longer stop Caustic’s highlight vision.
- Fixed a few exploitable areas on Kings Canyon that Loba was able to reach via her Bracelet.
- Jumpads in Octane’s town takeover no longer allow Rampart to place Sheila on them.
- Fixed an issue with Rampart’s passive persisting even after changing characters in Firing Range
- Fixed an issue causing the Havoc to have 100% accuracy when hip-fired through Rampart’s Amped Cover.
- Fixed a POV issue that occurred when using Horizon’s abilities, then immediately going into ADS with a Peacekeeper.
- Re-enabled ability to invite friends to club from friends list
- Fixed an issue causing some users who have opted out of “Last Squad Invites” to not appear in club event timelines when placing in the top 5 of a match
- Failing to connect to the club database no longer leads to a misleading “Kicked from club” message
- Players will no longer be kicked from clubs when switching to another profile on Xbox.
- Fixed an issue with crowds not cheering in Pathfinder’s Town takeover.
- Fixed an issue preventing some heirlooms from appearing in the heirloom shop.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Thermites to deal damage through certain walls on Olympus.
Download free Apex 1.67 on PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.