Apex update 1.57 is now available to download on Sony PS4, PC, and Microsoft Xbox One. According to Apex 1.57 patch notes, the latest update brings multiple improvements, fixes, polish, and quality of life changes to the game across multiple modes. Apart from this, Apex version 1.57 also includes general stability fixes.
Previously, Season 7 update added a new legend, various balancing, a new map, and more. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, some players are still facing issues with the game. Today’s Apex patch 1.57 will fix a few of these issues.
Apex Update 1.57 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue where players cannot hear each other in lobbies while connect via crossplay.
- Addressed invalid or expired tokens error.
- Fixed lag within the lobby.
- Fixed various audio related issues.
- Fixed an issue where players getting killed by unintended ways on the Winter Express train.
- Performance improvements added.
- Added general stability fixes.
- Other minor bug fixes.
Download free Apex 1.57 on PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.