Apex update 1.68 patch notes released for players on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. The game developers also released the official Apex 1.68 patch notes. The latest update added general stability fixes and improvements. Apart from this, Apex version 1.68 also includes general some tweaks.
Previously, a big update added various quality of life improvements and changes.
Unfortunately, players are still facing several issues while playing the game online. Today’s Apex version 1.68 will fix a few of these issues.
Apex 1.68 Patch Notes (Updated)
Fixed a rock on Phase Runner that lacked collision detection (no more hiding inside ghost rocks)
- Per bullet damage decreased from 19 > 18
- Purple/Gold mag size reduced from 55 > 50
- Max charge body shot damage decreased from 70 > 60
- Charge up time increased from 0.54 > 0.56
- Deadeye’s Tempo charge up time increased from 0.32 > 0.38
- Stack size decreased from 16 > 14, inventory slot count decreased from 48 > 28
- Fixed an error that was preventing players from logging in (“Array index 1 is out of range”)
- Arenas matches will now end if there are no players left on the enemy team
- Arenas should now track “time survived” more consistently
- Arenas should no longer display the “Apex Legends” screen transition with incorrect textures sometimes
- Fixed low detail player models in the lobby. Goodbye derpy blob Legends, you will be missed
- Valkyrie’s passive no longer highlights players that are not alive and/or in spectator mode
- Bloodhound will no longer be able to see tracking markers for Valkyrie while she’s using her jet pack. This is a temporary measure done to improve stability—we’ll look to restore this in a future patch
- Addressed an error with the Stats page which was triggered by switching back and forth between Arenas stats and Battle Royale stats
- Valkyrie bundle promo image now property directs players to the in-game store
- General stability improvements
- Various stability fixes.
- Re-enabled some dialogue that was wrongly disabled.
- Fixed matchmaking or server issues.
- Addressed buzzing noise during gameplay.
- Fixed crashing issues.
- General gameplay optimizations.
- Added multiplayer improvements.
- Other minor bug fixes.
Download free Apex update 1.68 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.