A new WWE 2K22 update 1.17 (1.017) details released for PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One players. According to the official WWE 2K22 1.17 patch notes, the latest update improves the stability of Create a Superstar. WWE 2K22 patch 1.17 (1.017.000) also includes Improvements for online game invites and online stability.
Today’s WWE 2K22 patch 1.17 will address a few of these issues.
WWE 2K22 Patch 1.17 Notes – August 23, 2022
- Added gameplay optimizations.
- Fixed game freezing issues.
- Added performance improvements.
- Added fixes for various game crashing issues.
- Added general stability fixes.
- Addressed some glitches.
- Other minor bug fixes.
The following changes were added previously.
- Addresses reported concerns of instability resulting from players applying 35 or more custom image renders to original superstars in Create a Superstar.
- Improves a reported concern that online instability may occur when one or more users has empty custom portraits.
- Addresses a reported concern of an issue that may occur when a player accepts an online game invite while WWE 2K22 is in a suspended state.
Download free WWE 2K22 update 1.17 on PS4, PS5, PC and Xbox One.