Vampire Survivors update 0.5.2 is now available to download on PC(Steam). According to the official Vampire Survivors patch notes, the latest update added 8 new achievements(A coffin in Gallo Tower, 1 new weapon, 2 weapon evolutions, and more). Apart from this, Vampire Survivors patch 0.5.2 also includes some minor tweaks and fixes.
Previously, a major update added a new game mechanic and a new Stage, complete with a new layout and enemies. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, since the last major patch, some players are experiencing bugs and errors in the game. Today’s Vampire Survivors patch 5.2 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Vampire Survivors 0.5.2 Patch Notes – May 8, 2022
Contains 6 new achievements to unlock:
- A coffin in Gallo Tower
- 1 new weapon
- 2 weapon evolutions
- 1 new item to pickup
- 2 new Arcanas
- 1 new relic/minor gameplay option
- 1 more rank for Banish
- Updated some sprites
- Added Fullscreen toggle in Options menu
- Temporarily removed copyrighted music tracks and therefore “Streamer safe music” option (all music currently available is safe)
- Increased area scaling for King Bible and Unholy Vespers
- Celestial Dusting firerate affected by FPS.
- Phieraggi not visually scaling with Area
Download free Vampire Survivors update 5.2 on Steam.