Vampire Survivors update 0.4.2 released on PC(Steam). According to the official Vampire Survivors patch notes, the latest update brings 7 new achievements and quality of life changes.
Previously, a major update was released that added a new game mechanic and a new Stage, complete with a new layout and enemies.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, some players are bugs and errors in the game. Today’s Vampire Survivors patch 0.4.2 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Vampire Survivors 0.4.2 Patch Notes – April 5, 2022
7 New Achievements
- 1 new stage, including new enemies and events
- 1 new character
- 1 new relic/gameplay option
- 1 new weapon
- 1 new evolution
- 1 more Reroll
- 1 more Banish
- Heavily reduced chances that enemies will spawn inside walls in the Dairy Plant
- New entry in the Options menu “Less physics, more FPS”. It’s enabled by default, if you don’t like it or for some reason it glitches badly on your machine, you can disable it from the Options menu from the main screen.
- Guide arrows don’t jitter anymore – please enable the guides from the Pause menu if you have the Map but can’t locate coffins etc.
Bugfix: some projectiles not moving when there are no enemies to target
Bugfix: Clock Lancet disappearing when moving upwards for too long
New gameplay option
Unlocked by finding the new relic in Stage 4, the new “Hurry” option in Stage Selection will simply make the timer tick twice as fast, so enemies waves will change every 30 seconds in real time instead of the usual 60.
Download free Vampire Survivors patch 0.4.2 on Steam.