A new Vampire Survivors update 0.3.1 is now available to download on PC(Steam). According to the official Vampire Survivors patch notes, the latest update added 4 new achievements, various tweaks, and bug fixes.
Previously, a major update was released that added a new game mechanic and a new Stage, complete with a new layout and enemies.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several bugs with the game. Today’s Vampire Survivors patch 0.3.1 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Table of Contents
What is new in Vampire Survivors 0.3.1?
4 New Achievements
- Added a Bonus stage.
- Added a new weapon evolution.
- A new character added.
- Adde an extra rank for the Skip power-up.
- Reduced cost of the Skip power-up.
- Treasure chests are now visible on the map.
- Changes to cooldown don’t reset weapon firing timers anymore
- Special stage pickups are now immune to bad/purple Pentagram, but now Pentagram also correctly erases all other on-screen pickups
- Tentative fix for King Bible/Unholy Vespers not making a full circle
- Tentative fix for UI elements overlapping when pickipng up a stage item at the same time as leveling up or pausing the game
Download free Vampire Survivors patch 0.3.1 on Steam.