A new Vampire Survivors update 0.5.1 is now rolling out on PC(Steam). According to the official Vampire Survivors patch notes, the latest update added 6 new achievements and tweaks. Apart from this, Vampire Survivors patch 0.5.1 also includes various bug fixes and performance improvements.
Unfortunately, some players are facing bugs and errors in the game. Today’s Vampire Survivors patch 5.1 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Vampire Survivors 0.5.1 Patch Notes – April 24, 2022
Contains 6 new achievements to unlock:
- 1 new, hard Challenge Stage
- 1 new Character and 1 new Weapon
- 1 more rank for Reroll and Skip powerups
- 2 new Arcanas
- Added a toggle in Stage Selection to disable Arcanas. Disabling them also disables the extra minibosses at 11:00 and 21:00
- Added the option to pick a random first Arcana.
- Reduced long term gains of Gatti’s attack power when stealing chicken.
- Halved projectile explosion damage from Arcana XIX – Heart Of Fire.
- Reduced cost of Reroll, Skip, and Banish.
- Stage items are now removed if already maxed out.
- Tentative fix to chicken/coinbag choice presenting itself when there are still items that can be leveled up
- Phieraggi is now affected by Arcana V – Chaos in the Dark Night.
- Added an extra backup system for save data in %appdata%/Vampire_Survivors/saves/backups. These backups will not sync with Steam Cloud, so you can restore them manually if needed.
Download free Vampire Survivors update 5.1 on Steam.