Vampire Survivors update 0.5.0 is now rolling out on PC(Steam). According to the official Vampire Survivors patch notes, the latest update added 4 new achievements to the game. Apart from this, Vampire Survivors patch 0.5.0 also includes various bug fixes.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, some players are bugs and errors in the game. Today’s Vampire Survivors patch 5.0 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Vampire Survivors 0.5.0 Patch Notes – April 13, 2022
4 new achievements:
- 1 new relic/major gameplay feature (Arcana)
- 1 more level of Banish
- 1 new weapon
- Inlaid Library Coffin
The new content in this patch will allow you to summon chaos and vicious creatures and also tap into the great occult power of the Arcanas.
- Minor changes to spawn waves
- Changed base drop rate of some Treasure Chests from 80% to 100%
- Reduced Cooldown of Carréllo
- Each rank in “Skip” now gives 2 skips instead of 1
- Specified Clock Speed in Stage Selection
- Removed special BGM from weapons (it stays on special characters only)
- Game data will now be saved when backing out of selection menus.
Download free Vampire Survivors update 5.0 on Steam.