TheHunter COTW update 1.66 out for PS4 players. According to the Hunter COTW update 1.66 patch notes, the latest update resolves issues related to crashing, lag and more. Apart from this, the Hunter Call Of The Wild version 1.66 also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with the Great One and a long list of bug fixes. Recently a minor hotfix was also released for players.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing a number of issues. Today’s the Hunter COTW update 1.66 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is new in TheHunter COTW Update 1.66? – December 15, 2021
- Addressed crash issues on consoles.
- Addressed a bug where animals appear invisible at varying distances until the character is within about 50m.
- Frequent crashes on consoles, especially prevalent on MAPR.
- Addressed a bug where clues identified by the “Disturbed Vegetation” skill are not spawning correctly.
- Fixed an issue where raccoons are currently a class 1 animal, however, they should be class 2.
- Addressed a bug where the .270 Warden skin is not available on consoles.
- Fixed an issue where in multiplayer games, only the host can see Great One animals. Other players only see a lower-level version of the animal. This will stay true even when harvested.
The following changes were added previously.
- Fixed Trophy Rating score estimate when spotting animal
- Fixed incorrect Difficulty levels of Mule Deer*
- Fixed issue where all animals flickered or twitched after being harvested
- Fixed Mallards (Layton Lake) so that they no longer spawn only at a few lakes
- Fixed leucistic Pronghorn (Silver Ridge Peaks) so that it actually looks leucistic
- Fixed Wild Turkey (Silver Ridge Peaks) caller duration so that turkeys can now be lured
- Fixed Mule Deer (Parque Fernando & Silver Ridge Peaks) antlers so that they do not clip into ground
- Fixed A Dangerous Reaction (Silver Ridge Peaks) to unblock previously blocked players and allow the mission to be completed
- Fixed Plans Are Derailed (Silver Ridge Peaks) to unblock previously blocked players and allow the mission to be completed
- Fixed animal footsteps amplitude and fall-off
- Fixed Wolf howling (Cuatro Colinas & Yukon Valley) so that it’s shorter and only carries over shorter distances
- Fixed animal pathfinding in Cuatro Colinas around and across bridges
- Fixed Hunt Club reward notifications popping up when there is no reward to claim after entering a reserve
- Fixed the spook radius of the Alexander Traditional Longbow (Silver Ridge Peaks DLC)
- Fixed friends’ Trophy Lodges not showing up in the menu
- Fixed multiplayer competitions so that clients can now win them
- Fixed constant ratcheting of compound bows in multiplayer
- Fixed character skin issue where one skin tone was rendered over another
- Fixed missing reload click on .300 Canning bolt-action rifle (Yukon Valley DLC)
- Fixed issue with Cape Buffalo (Vurhonga Savanna) droppings being entirely black
- Fixed issue that allowed to accidentally jump and create noise while inside a layout blind
- Fixed various localization issues
- Fixed various localization issues.
- Fixed crashing issues.
- Performance and stability improvements added.
- Audio improvements added to the game
- Other minor under the hood fixes.
- Animals posed in “ragdoll mode” in your trophy shot now do not reset when switching between Photo and Edit mode. To reset the ragdoll you need to press the Backspace button. Hopefully, this will help to make the trophy shot process a little easier.
- Scaled up the Axis Deer so that its size fits compared to other animals
Trophy Rating score estimate is a bit more random so that it’s harder to predict the exact rating
- Introduced echoes on loud gunshots, callers and animal calls for greater audio immersion
- New sounds when levelling up and receiving rewards
- Player footsteps sound different on fallen snow
- Reworked the aiming with Huoyi Recurve Bow (Weapon Pack 1 DLC) to match Alexander Longbow
- Chat notification when player fast travels to a tent in multiplayer
Download free The Hunter Call Of The Wild version 1.66 on PlayStation 4.