The Hunter Call Of The Wild update 1.64 is now available on PS4. According to the Hunter COTW update 1.64 patch notes, the latest update brings new features, various gameplay changes and bug fixes. Apart from this, the Hunter Call Of The Wild version 1.64 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with the Great One and a long list of bug fixes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing a number of issues. Today’s the Hunter COTW update 1.64 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is new in The Hunter Call Of The Wild Update 1.64?
- Fixed legacy save files sometimes overwriting current save files.
- Fixed animation issue that caused Water Buffalo and Spanish Ibex scoring to be wrong.
- Fixed score calculation issue with Roosevelt Elk, Blacktail Deer, Reindeer, Caribou and Fallow Deer.
- Fixed incorrect Palm Length value on some Moose racks.
- Fixed incorrect Circumference value on some Reindeer & Caribou racks.
- Fixed Multi Trophy Mount disappearing from Trophy Manager after swapping it.
- Fixed multiple photo missions.
- Fixed various rounding issues in the harvest screen and the trophy lodge.
- Fixed high-scoring animals being too hard to spot with optics.
- Fixed shooting range so that in no longer consumes ammo.
- Fixed .270 rifle sight and ammo not working properly after attaching tritium sights.
- Fixed buying locked items by exploiting Compatible Items button.
- Fixed binoculars and other optics to use Aim Sensitivity instead of Look Sensitivity.
- Fixed incorrect trophy rating on females in spotting HUD.
- Fixed incorrect weight in pounds shown in the tracking HUD.
- Fixed incorrect weight of a Great One shown in the tracking HUD.
- Fixed wrong placement of heart and lungs on Plains Bison.
- Fixed horns and antlers being very glossy on the harvest screen.
- Fixed floating Huntermate when entering a trophy lodge more than once.
- Fixed ATV driving controls so that they can be remapped freely.
- Fixed occasional black screen on startup.
- Fixed various crashes.
- Fixed various localization issues.
- Fixed various game crashing issues.
- Performance and stability improvements added.
- Added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- Other minor under the hood fixes.
The Hunter Call Of The Wild version 1.64 is now available for download on PlayStation 4.