The Hunter Call Of The Wild update 1.62 released for PS4, PC and Xbox One. According to the Hunter COTW update 1.62 changelog, the latest update added the Great One and a long list of bug fixes. Apart from this, the Hunter Call Of The Wild version 1.62 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released which added Cuatro Colinas Game Reserve to the game.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing a number of issues. Today’s the Hunter COTW update 1.62 is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
The Hunter Call Of The Wild Update 1.62 Changelog for PS4
- The Great One
- The Sound Design team has brought some major improvements to our sounds. Animal footsteps and sounds of animals moving through vegetation have been updated and remixed to give you a better sense of distance and spatiality. Similar treatment has also been done to some animal calls. Additionally the amplitude of several player (like whistling) and environmental (like rain) sounds has been tweaked, so that they never get too loud.
- Fixed floating roads and weird terrain in different reserves
- Fixed single-shot rifles that didn’t work after using shooting range
- Fixed buckshot often failing the Harvest Check
- Fixed tracks color resetting back to defaults in Cuatro Colinas
- Fixed 10GA lever-action shotgun shooting infinitely when using slugs
- Fixed tracking HUD showing obsolete score when spotting animal
- Fixed missing Confirm button when creating a Multi Trophy Mount
- Fixed spawn rate of melanistic Red Deer
- Fixed legacy Multi Trophy Mounts showing wrong Trophy Rating
- Fixed shining on some hunter outfits and animals furs
- Fixed issue with Sombra fleeing immediately after spawning during Baden’s Folly side mission (Cuatro Colinas)
- Fixed issue where Sombra did not respawn if player could not harvest it after killing it
- Fixed issue with spotting Need Zones for Just Like Old Times side mission (Cuatro Colinas)
- Fixed medals that were awarded only if the trophy rating was greater than threshold, instead of equal to or greater
- Fixed multiple photo missions across all reserves
- Fixed missions disappearing from Huntermate after visiting a Trophy Lodge
- Fixed animals jittering when idle, feeding or drinking
- Fixed missing footsteps sounds for Grizzly Bear
- Fixed Trophy Manager still referring to Score rather than Trophy Rating
- Fixed Cinnamon Teal textures in Trophy Lodge
- Fixed tracking HUD showing wrong animal class when interacting with calls
- Fixed missions that still referred to Integrity Bonus instead of Harvest Check
- Fixed over-under shotgun that could not fire the second shot from the hip
- Fixed ATV controls being hard-coded to WASD (they now match the movement controls)
- Fixed various crashes
The Hunter Call Of The Wild version 1.62 is now available for download on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.