Team Fortress 2 (TF2) update (Dec 18, 2021) is now available to download on PC(Steam). According to the official TF2 patch notes, the latest update new changes, fixes, and more.
Previously, a major update added the Winter 2021 Cosmetic Case, 3 new community-contributed taunts to the Mann Co. Store, and much more. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, players are still facing several issues with the game. Today’s Team Fortress 2 (TF2) patch will address a few of these errors.
TF2 Patch Notes – December 18, 2021
- Fixed Your Eternal Reward ragdolls not fading
- Fixed Wrap Assassin projectiles colliding with invisible map entities
- Fixed ConTracker counting kills twice
- Fixed Halloween: Exorcism spell not being triggered by feign deaths
- Updated schema drop_type for hats shipped in the last few updates
- Updated Spark of Smissmas Unusual effect
- Fixed some slight coloring issues
- Adjusted lifetime values
- Updated The Giftcrafter and Beanie The All-Gnawing to fix material/model issues
- Updated the Steam Workshop dialog to support skipping several pages at once
- ConVar tf_steam_workshop_page_skip controls the number of pages to skip. Default is 10.
- Supports wrapping around the beginning and end of the list
- Updated/Added some tournament medals
- Updated the localization files
- Updated ctf_doublecross_snowy
- Fixed missing texture
- Fixed a few minor visual issues
- Updated pl_breadspace
- Fixed some clipping around cliffs and BLU base
- Fixed a bug where players could get stuck behind a wall of computers near the final point
- Fixed location by BLU spawn where you can build under cliff
- Fixed an issue with sound in the final sequence
- Fixed decals
- Fixed missing Breadcrab animations
- Added updated drill model
- Added normal maps for the rock cliffs
- Added missing decals and logos
- Added bread chunks that fly when Big Mama explodes
- Optimized areas to reduce lag
- Updated backpack and matchmaking images
Download free Team Fortress 2 update for PC (Steam).