Marvel’s Spiderman PC update 2.1012 is rolling out for players. According to the official Spiderman patch notes, the latest update contains various optimizations and fixes. Apart from this, Spiderman PC patch 2.1012 also includes CPU performance improvements for ray-tracing, and made performance and stability improvements for ray-tracing on AMD GPUs.
Previously. a major update 1 added quality-of-life changes and fixes. Recently, a hotfix also addressed a negative impact on CPU performance. Unfortunately, since the release, some players are reporting issues with the game. Today’s Spider Man PC patch 2.1012 will address all these issues.
Read more details below.
Spider man Remastered PC Patch Notes – October 18, 2023
- Corrected an issue with left stick diagonal controller input when Steam Input is not active.
- Adjusted the launcher to fit on screens with low resolutions or high DPI scaling settings.
- Updated Intel XeSS to version 1.2.0, with support for dynamic resolution scaling.
- Improvements to CPU performance for ray-tracing and crowd spawning.
- Performance and stability improvements for ray-tracing on AMD GPUs.
- Stability improvements for AMD RDNA 3 GPUs.
- Fixed an issue that caused heavy screen blur when using an upscaler on very low resolutions.
- Resolved a crash that could occur when changing resolution and dynamic resolution scaling at the same time in Display settings
Download free Spiderman Remastered update 2.1012 on PC.