Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered update 1 (1.817.1.0) details released for PC players. According to the official Spiderman patch notes, the latest update addressed ray-tracing related crashes, Apart from this, Spider Man patch 1 also includes various tweaks and changes.
Recently, the game was released on PC with positive reviews. Unfortunately, since the release, some players are reporting issues with the game. Today’s Spider Man patch 1.817.1.0 will address all these issues.
Read more details below.
Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered Patch 1 Notes – August 18, 2022
- Fixed various ray-tracing related crashes.
- Improved Windows version check, to prevent false positives.
- Fixed the issue where ray-traced reflections in stainless steel were rendered distorted.
- Various visual improvements to NVIDIA DLSS.
- Fixed an issue that could freeze the game if the player would switch between graphics presets during cut-scenes.
- Fixed an issue where the Side Mission popups would be stretched when playing in a widescreen resolution.
- Improvements related to stability issues when using Alt-Tab.
- Fixed various visual glitches.
Download free Spiderman Remastered update 1.817.1.0 on PC.