Marvel’s Spiderman PC update 1.919 is now available to download. According to the official Spiderman patch notes, the latest update added autosave backups feature. Apart from this, Spiderman PC patch 1.919.0.0 also includes stability fixes.
Previously. a major update 1 added quality of life changes and fixes. Recently, a hotfix also addressed a negative impact on CPU performance. Unfortunately, since the release, some players are reporting issues with the game. Today’s Spider Man patch 1.919 will address all these issues.
Read more details below.
Spiderman Remastered Update Patch Notes – September 20, 2022
- Implemented autosave backups. At key points in the story, the game will create a backup of the autosave slot.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some players from opening the gadget wheel during the tutorial in the beginning of the game.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in a crash for some players when using a wide field of view.
- Fixed sensitivity issues with analog sticks when inspecting items or solving puzzles in the game at high frame rates.
- Improved visual quality of fabric textures in cut scenes when using resolutions of 1080p or lower.
- Fixed a frame rate related issue in the Streets of Poison mission that could cause players to die instantly.
- Fixed an issue that caused some players to spawn out of bounds at the start of the Getting Deep mission in the Silver Lining DLC.
- Fixed an issue that caused some players to spawn out of bounds when entering the Hammerhead base in Harlem in the Turf Wars DLC.
- Various minor visual ray-tracing fixes.
Download free Spiderman Remastered update 1.919.0.0 on PC.