Marvel’s Spiderman PC update 4 (1.907.1.0) is now available to download. According to the official Spiderman patch notes, the latest update resolves various game crashing and freezing bugs. Apart from this, Spiderman PC patch 1.907.1.0 also includes performance and stability fixes.
Previously. a major update 1 was released with various quality of life changes and fixes. Recently, a hotfix also addressed a negative impact on CPU performance. Unfortunately, since the release, some players are reporting issues with the game. Today’s Spider Man patch 1.907.1 will address all these issues.
Read more details below.
Spiderman Remastered PC Patch Notes – September 8, 2022
- [Addressed] Crashes when starting a new game or loading a save game for a small group of players.
- [Addressed] Players are unable to equip the camera in the mission Uninvited, halting their progression.
- [Addressed] Erratic camera movements when aiming mid-air during combat when using mouse and keyboard.
- [Addressed] The game freezes when using Alt-Tab after exiting Photo Mode under specific circumstances.
- Some players using Intel GPUs cannot take a picture of the Empire State building, blocking their progression. Intel released a beta driver update for Arc GPUs that addresses this issue. A general driver update for other GPUs is expected shortly.
Download free Spiderman Remastered update 1.907.1.0 on PC.