SCUM update 0.6 hotfix 0.6.7.38631 (Sep 14, 2021) released on PC (Steam). According to the official Scum patch notes, the latest update added various bug fixes and quality of life improvements.
Previously, a major update added a long list of new changes, bug fixes, and gameplay changes. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the last major patch. Today’s SCUM patch 0.6 will address a few of these errors.
SCUM Patch Notes (Hotfix 0.6.7) – Sep 14, 2021
- Fixed the bug where puppets could not take fall damage.
- Fixed the bug where admin drones would show prisoner HUD.
- Fixed the bug where rain collectors would disappear like regular items when outside vicinity.
- Fixed the bug where Desert Eagle .50 stove pipe malfunction would bug out.
- Fixed the bug where rain collectors would show wrong usage numbers while in chests.
- Fishing reels are now repairable with toolboxes.
- Entering a zone now displays its region name instead of the configuration name.
- Water collectors won’t lose durability anymore when drinking from them.
Download free SCUM update 0.6 for PC (Steam).