SCUM update 0.6 hotfix (August 25, 2021) is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Scum patch notes, the latest update added updated translations to the game. Today’s SCUM patch 0.6 hotfix also includes various bug fixes and changes.
Previously, a major update added a long list of new changes, bug fixes, and gameplay changes.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the last major patch. Today’s SCUM patch 0.6 will address a few of these errors.
SCUM Patch Notes (Hotfix 0.6.3.38106) – August 25, 2021
- Addressed an issue where footwear would decay faster than it should when mounted on vehicles.
- Addressed an issue where canceling the loading magazine animation would sometimes cause an infinite loop.
- Addressed an issue where dropped chests would delete loot inside.
- Addressed an issue where camera would sometimes bug out when going prone on vehicles.
- Addressed an issue where crafted water containers would be filled with mystery liquid on creation.
- Addressed an issue where A4 naval underground sentries would escape to the surface.
- Addressed an issue where loading the RPK drum mag would mess with the FP camera.
- Addressed an issue where the MP5 magazine idle animations would bug out.
- Addressed an issue where opening the chat while in photomode would lock the game out.
- Addressed an issue where the bag on your back would deflate when you take another bag in your hands.
Quality of life Improvements.
- Removed antenna, aluminum strip and copper strip from the spawn table because they have no use.
- Added proper sounds to loading crossbow animations.
- You can now craft rain collector with puppets raincoats.
- Reduced the damage boots and gloves take when in melee combat.
- Players now get foot abrasions when running with footwear at 0% health.
Download free SCUM update 0.6 for PC (Steam).