Rainbow Six Siege update 1.94 patch notes for PS4, PC, and Xbox One released. According to Rainbow Six Siege 1.94 patch notes, the latest update added changes, fixes, and tweaks. Apart from this, Rainbow Six Siege version 1.94 also includes some minor gameplay optimizations.
Previously, a big Operation Shadow Legacy update added a new operator Zero (Sam Fisher) with a new Argus device for intel and utility. Recently, a minor hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, since the last update, players are still experiencing several issues when trying to play the game online. Today’s Rainbow Six Siege version 1.94 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
What is fixed in today’s Rainbow Six Siege 1.94?
- FIXED – Mismatched SFX when picking up a hard breach charge gadget.
- FIXED – Operator shields will flip in first person POV after swapping out the shield and performing a melee attack.
- FIXED – Various clipping/dynamic clipping issues.
- FIXED – Various issues with assets/props on maps.
- FIXED – Various LOD issues on maps.
- FIXED – Various minor caster mode details.
- FIXED – Various vault issues.
- FIXED – Various vault issues on Chalet.
- FIXED – Jukebox in 1F Bar on Chalet can be vaulted onto.
- FIXED – Various drone collision issues on Chalet allowing drones to go OOB/OOW, or blocking drones.
- FIXED – Defuser can’t be picked up if dropped behind the boiler in B Main Garage on Chalet.
- FIXED – Defuser can’t be picked up if dropped in certain spots on Chalet after forcing collision.
- FIXED – Defuser can’t be picked up if dropped in a specific spot on EXT Helipad Trail of Chalet.
- FIXED – Drones are not destroyed when thrown OOB on Chalet.
- FIXED – Issues with Secure Area mode in 1F Fireplace on Chalet.
- FIXED – Operator can go OOB by forcing collision in EXT Helipad Trail of Chalet.
- FIXED – Players can’t vault down to B Backyard stairs on Chalet.
- FIXED – Potentially exploitable position on Chalet.
- FIXED – Some gadgets float when attached to solarium windows on Chalet.
- FIXED – The table in B Wine Cellar of Chalet can’t be damaged by explosives.
- FIXED – Sensitivity for Zero’s Argus Camera on controllers is higher than intended.
- FIXED – Inconsistent replication for Zero’s Piercing Camera for players who have reconnected to the game
- FIXED – Multiple damage decals from Zero’s camera when deployed on certain surfaces.
- FIXED – Visual issues with Zero’s Argus Launcher reticule and crosshair while hipfiring and ADS, respectively.
- FIXED – Zero’s Argus Launcher crosshairs are not being affected by the disable state when inside Mute’s jammer AOE.
- FIXED – Zero’s Piercing Camera can be deployed multiple times in the same spot.
- FIXED – Zero’s Piercing Camera floats if deployed on a barricade that later has its perimeter destroyed.
- FIXED – Clash’s shield animation can be stopped by pressing any spring/shoot buttons.
- FIXED – When using Iana’s Gemini, her 1.5x and 2.0x scopes will change to a different scope on the Gemini.
- FIXED – Scopes are held closer to Nokk’s face when prone when her HEL is active.
- FIXED – ADS Sensitivity settings are not being saved after restarting on console.
- FIXED – In custom matches, duplicate pings can occur when switching sides.
- FIXED – Missing SFX while in support mode after dying.
- FIXED – Various issues lost in-game voice chat functionality.
- FIXED – Various issues with in-game voice chat.
- FIXED – Various minor bugs in PvE.
- FIXED – Various UI/HUD issues.
- FIXED – Various visual cosmetic/shop issues.
- Fixed game crashing issues
- Added gameplay optimizations.
- Performance and stability improvements added.
- Other minor fixes.
Download free Rainbow Six Siege update 1.94 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.