Rainbow Six Siege version 2.03 patch notes for PS4, PC, and Xbox One released. According to Rainbow Six Siege 2.03 patch notes, the latest update added fixes for camera and sensitivity issues. Apart from this, Rainbow Six Siege version 2.03 also includes some minor gameplay optimizations.
Previously, a big update added various bug fixes and quality of life fixes.
Unfortunately, since the last update, players are still experiencing several issues when trying to play the game online. Today’s Rainbow Six Siege version 2.03 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
What is fixed in today’s Rainbow Six Siege 2.03?
- Match Cancellation timer to 60s (from 120s).
- Fixed an issue where reappearing Match Cancellation vote buttons.
- Addressed an issue where Team kill prompt not appearing when Match Cancellation prompt active.
- Fixed an issue were the player camera is stuck at spawn at the start of a game.
- Fixed an issue where sensitivity changes to ADS are not saved after restarting the game.
- Performance and stability improvements added.
- Other minor fixes.
Download free Rainbow Six Siege version 2.03 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.