Rainbow 6 Siege update 1.94 patch notes (Y5S3.1) is now available for PS4 players. According to Rainbow Six Siege 1.94 patch notes, the latest update brings various tweaks, fixes and gameplay optimizations. Apart from this, Rainbow 6 Siege version 1.94 also includes general stability and performance improvements.
Unfortunately, since the last update, players are still experiencing several issues when trying to play the game online. Today’s Rainbow Six Siege patch 1.94 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Table of Contents
What is fixed in today’s Rainbow 6 Siege 1.94?
- Fixed an issue where mismatched SFX when picking up a hard breach charge gadget.
- Fixed a bug where operator shields will flip in first person POV after swapping out the shield and performing a melee attack.
- Fixed various clipping/dynamic clipping issues.
- Rainbow Six Siege version 1.94 fixed various issues with assets/props on maps.
- Addressed various LOD issues on maps.
- Fixed various minor caster mode details.
- Fixed various vault issues.
- Fixed various vault issues on Chalet.
- Rainbow 6 Siege update 1.94 addressed an issue where jukebox in 1F Bar on Chalet can be vaulted onto.
- Fixed various drone collision issues on Chalet allowing drones to go OOB/OOW, or blocking drones.
- Fixed a bug where defuser can’t be picked up if dropped behind the boiler in B Main Garage on Chalet.
- Fixed an issue where defuser can’t be picked up if dropped in certain spots on Chalet after forcing collision.
- Rainbow 6 Siege update 1.94 fixed an issue where defuser can’t be picked up if dropped in a specific spot on EXT Helipad Trail of Chalet.
- Fixed an issue where drones are not destroyed when thrown OOB on Chalet.
- Addressed an issue where Issues with Secure Area mode in 1F Fireplace on Chalet.
- Fixed an issue where operator can go OOB by forcing collision in EXT Helipad Trail of Chalet.
- Rainbow Six Siege 1.94 fixed an issue where players can’t vault down to B Backyard stairs on Chalet.
- Fixed a bug where potentially exploitable position on Chalet.
- Addressed an issue where Some gadgets float when attached to solarium windows on Chalet.
- Rainbow 6 Siege update 1.94 fixed an issue where The table in B Wine Cellar of Chalet can’t be damaged by explosives.
- Addressed an issue where sensitivity for Zero’s Argus Camera on controllers is higher than intended.
- Fixed an issue where inconsistent replication for Zero’s Piercing Camera for players who have reconnected to the game
- Rainbow Six Siege version 1.94 fixed an issue where multiple damage decals from Zero’s camera when deployed on certain surfaces.
- Fixed a visual issues with Zero’s Argus Launcher reticule and crosshair while hipfiring and ADS, respectively.
- Fixed an issue where Zero’s Argus Launcher crosshairs are not being affected by the disable state when inside Mute’s jammer AOE.
- Fixed an issue where Zero’s Piercing Camera can be deployed multiple times in the same spot.
- Fixed an issue where Zero’s Piercing Camera floats if deployed on a barricade that later has its perimeter destroyed.
- Rainbow Six Siege patch 1.94 addressed an issue where Clash’s shield animation can be stopped by pressing any spring/shoot buttons.
- Fixed a bug where using Iana’s Gemini, her 1.5x and 2.0x scopes will change to a different scope on the Gemini.
- Fixed an issue where scopes are held closer to Nokk’s face when prone when her HEL is active.
- Rainbow 6 Siege update 1.94 fixed an issue where ADS Sensitivity settings are not being saved after restarting on console.
- Fixed an issue where in custom matches, duplicate pings can occur when switching sides.
- Addressed missing SFX while in support mode after dying.
- Rainbow Six Siege 1.94 fixed various issues lost in-game voice chat functionality.
- Fixed various issues with in-game voice chat.
- Addressed various minor bugs in PvE.
- Fixed various UI/HUD issues.
- Fixed various visual cosmetic/shop issues.
Download free Rainbow Six Siege update 1.94 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.