R6 update 2.13 is now available to download on PS4, PC, and Xbox One players. According to R6 2.13 patch notes, the latest update resolves various issues and added some gameplay changes. Apart from this, R6 Siege version 2.13 also includes gameplay adjustments.
Previously, a major update was released with a long list of bug fixes and gameplay changes.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, some players are still experiencing a number of issues with the game. Today’s R6 version 2.13 will fix a few of these issues.
R6 2.13 Patch Notes – September 21, 2021
FIXED – After spawning with Blitz or Montagne and switching PC windows, hip-fire spread is reduced.
- FIXED – The operator can lean and clip inside the electrical box at EXT Garage on Villa map.
- FIXED – Various asset issues on Bank map.
- FIXED – Various collision issues on Coastline map.
- FIXED – Various LOD issues on multiple maps.
- FIXED – The refill SFX for Lesion’s GU is not triggered.
FIXED – When shooting Clash’s CCE Shield with Kali’s CSRX 300, the operator will not receive the Guard Break state nor the animation.
- FIXED – Osa’s bullet impact decals disappear when deploying her Talon-8 Shield.
- FIXED – The first-person camera is offset inside Maestro’s Evil Eye when a player spectates through it.
- FIXED – Voice Chat Volume is set to 0 when accepting a party invite on Stadia.
- FIXED – Under certain conditions, HUD markers will not be visible to players.
- FIXED – ADS Sensitivity slider jumps in increment of 2 when set to Standard.
- FIXED – Extra texture is present in first-person view on all of Buck’s uniforms.
- FIXED – Various localization issues.
Download free R6 Siege update 2.13 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.