R6 Siege update Y6S3.1 will soon roll out for PS4, PC, and Xbox One players. According to R6 Y6S3.1 patch notes, the latest update added various fixes and balancing. Apart from this, R6 patch Y6S3.1 also includes various performance and stability fixes.
R6 Siege update Y6S3.1 download size.
- Ubisoft Connect: 1.29 GB
- Steam: 847.7 MB
- Xbox One: 1.07 GB
- Xbox Series X: 1.56 GB
- PS4: 1.46 GB
- PS5: 1.07 GB
Read full details below.
R6 Y6S3.1 Patch Notes – Sep 21, 2021
FIXED – After spawning with Blitz or Montagne and switching PC windows, hip-fire spread is reduced.
- FIXED – The operator can lean and clip inside the electrical box at EXT Garage on Villa map.
- FIXED – Various asset issues on Bank map.
- FIXED – Various collision issues on Coastline map.
- FIXED – Various LOD issues on multiple maps.
- FIXED – The refill SFX for Lesion’s GU is not triggered.
FIXED – When shooting Clash’s CCE Shield with Kali’s CSRX 300, the operator will not receive the Guard Break state nor the animation.
- FIXED – Osa’s bullet impact decals disappear when deploying her Talon-8 Shield.
- FIXED – The first-person camera is offset inside Maestro’s Evil Eye when a player spectates through it.
- FIXED – Voice Chat Volume is set to 0 when accepting a party invite on Stadia.
- FIXED – Under certain conditions, HUD markers will not be visible to players.
- FIXED – ADS Sensitivity slider jumps in increment of 2 when set to Standard.
- FIXED – Extra texture is present in first-person view on all of Buck’s uniforms.
- FIXED – Various localization issues.
Download links for R6 Siege Y6S3 update will be available soon on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.