R6 Siege patch 2.08 (Y6S2.1) is now rolling out for PS4, PC, and Xbox One players. According to R6 2.08 patch notes, the latest update added various bug fixes and changes. Apart from this, R6 version 2.08 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a big update added a new operator with a new device for intel and utility. Recently, a minor hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues when trying to play the game online. Today’s R6 patch 2.08 will fix a few of these issues.
R6 2.08 Patch Notes (Update Y6S2.1)
- Addressed a bug where timers are set to old values in Quick Match and Newcomer playlists.
- Addressed a bug where Bulletproof camera uses old FOV.
- Fixed a bug where players lose control of first-person view if they join a Custom Game while under an Abandon Penalty.
- Addressed a bug where players who leave a Ranked or Unranked match might be unable to rejoin due to infinite loading.
- Fixed an issue where battle Pass ‘Sweeper’ challenge can be completed by destroying friendly gadgets.
- Addressed a bug where players who enter Support Mode while there are no available Observation Tools are not able to see the Operator model for the player they are viewing.
- Addressed a bug where missing torso or head can be observed during death replay if Operator was eliminated with explosives.
- Fixed an issue where timer for Post-Action Report is short by 10 seconds.
- Addressed a bug where thunderbird is counted in the Battle Pass ‘Work for Hire’ challenge.
- Addressed a bug where minor EOR Replay issues.
- Fixed an issue where a shield can be placed into a reinforced wall and used to pass through walls.
- Addressed various defuser planting and retrieval issues in specific areas on Favela map.
- Addressed multiple clipping, collision, lighting, and navigation issues on Favela map.
- Fixed multiple LOS issues on Favela map.
- Addressed multiple LOD issues on Favela map
- Addressed various LOD, asset, and clipping issues on multiple maps.
- Fixed various issues with Kapkan’s Entry Denial Device on specific maps.
- Addressed a bug where devices can be placed on a ceiling fan in 1F Customs Inspection on Border map.
- Addressed a bug where Oryx can’t climb or grip the hatch in B Wine Cellar on Villa map.
- Fixed an issue where defenders cannot reinforce 2 soft walls while standing on the reinforced hatch in 1F Public Bathroom on Consulate map.
- Addressed a bug where a player destroys a barricade and vaults through it, the barricade does not replicate properly.
- Addressed a bug where Thunderbird is locked in-game but unlocked in the Operator album.
- Addressed a bug where Thunderbird’s Kóna Station marker is visible to Attackers.
- Addressed a bug where Thunderbird’s Kóna Station is inverted during deployment animation.
- Fixed an issue Montagne’s Le Roc Shield appears in front of him when he uses Observation Tools.
- Addressed a bug where Smoke’s Remote Gas Grenade disappears from view when the observer is over 18 M away.
- Addressed a bug where visual HUD for Jackal’s Eyenox Model III is missing.
- Addressed a bug where Thunderbird’s Kóna Station can generate debris or be destroyed during deployment or retrieval.
- Addressed a bug where if Warden walks over a hatch while a teammate is reinforcing, the reinforcement animation is cancelled.
- Addressed a bug where lights on Ace’s S.E.L.M.A. Aqua Breacher blink while device is in disabled state.
- Fixed an issue where Doc’s Stim Pistol heals a player affected by Lesion’s GU, the GU is removed.
- Addressed a bug where IQ’s device is automatically reequipped after placing a Breach Charge.
- Addressed a bug where When eliminated, Maestro can move the Evil Eye camera.
- Fixed an issue animation glitch occurs if IQ switches between primary and secondary weapons while Electronics Detector is equipped.
- Addressed a bug where enabling RAW input affects mouse movement randomly.
- Addressed a bug where host cannot kick another player in a Local Custom Game.
- Addressed multiple text and voice chat issues.
- Addressed multiple customization issues.
- Addressed multiple UI, menu, and localization issues.
- Addressed various VFX issues.
- Addressed multiple Caster HUD issues in Spectator Mode.
- Addressed a bug where abusive Chat report option is not displayed for teammates unless PC chat is set to All.
- Addressed a bug where voice Abuse report option is missing for teammates who are not in the player’s Squad.
- Addressed a bug where infinite loading occurs after cinematic for Situation Cold Zero.
- Addressed a bug where Flash hider and compensator have old descriptions.
- Addressed a bug where Generic drone antennas are not fully black.
- Addressed a bug where there are no controls displayed in-game when using a PS5 controller on PC.
Download free R6 Siege update 2.08 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.