R6 Siege update 2.07 patch notes released for PS4, PC, and Xbox One players. The official R6 2.07 patch notes are also now released by the game developers. The latest update added a new operator, map reworked, and more. Apart from this, R6 update version 2.07 also includes breaching Round and R4-C nerf, banshee vulnerability rework, Bulletproof glass rework, and more
The game update download size.
- Ubisoft Connect: 6 GB
- Steam: 4 GB
- Xbox One: 4 GB
- Xbox Series X: 5 GB
- PS4: 4 GB
- PS5: 4 GB
Previously, a big Operation Shadow Legacy update added a new operator Zero (Sam Fisher) with a new Argus device for intel and utility. Recently, a minor hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues when trying to play the game online. Today’s R6 Siege version 2.07 will fix a few of these issues.
R6 2.07 Patch Notes (Y6S2)
New Operator – Thunderbird
UNIQUE ABILITIES AND PLAYSTYLE
When deployed on the ground, the Kóna Station acts as a point of safety for injured and downed Operators. All they have to do is approach the device, and the Kóna Station automatically boosts the Operator’s HP or offers a revive.
MAP REWORK: FAVELA
Favela was originally made to provide players with a brand new destruction experience and was never intended for competitive play. While the destructible exterior walls on Favela map have allowed for interesting strategies, they never provided players with perfectly balanced gameplay. Attackers had plenty of entry points to breach, making it difficult for Defenders to guard their objectives.
The goal of this rework was to make gameplay on Favela map more balanced and competitive, while still retaining its element of fun.
The two main entryways on Favela’s roof have been preserved. They were previously named 3F Main Stairs, 3F Back Stairs, and 3F Packaging and are now named 3F Red Stairs, 3F Trash Chute, and 3F Electrical. The map’s small size, irregular exterior, and verticality also remain. The rest of the map, including the overall structure of the main building, has been completely remade, so players will get to experience a virtually new location that retains the same theme as the original Favela.
- When active, the center of Melusi’s Banshee Sonic Defense will now be vulnerable to bullets, lasers, explosives, and melee attacks. The outer shell that surrounds the center is bulletproof but vulnerable to explosions.
- The propagation system in Smoke’s Remote Gas Grenade has been reworked to prevent the toxic gas from traveling through walls, floors, and ceilings.
- Players will now be able to use a melee hit to shatter the glass of Mira’s Black Mirror, Maestro’s Evil Eye, and the Bulletproof Camera. Shattered glass is opaque and prevents the devices from being used to spot opponents.
NØKK CHANGES – TEST SERVER ONLY
- To gather feedback, a few changes to Nøkk will be present on the Test Server only. When activated, Nøkk’s HEL Presence Reduction won’t set off proximity-based devices, but Nøkk will still trigger laser-based gadgets (like Kapkan’s Entry Denial Devices and Aruni’s Surya Gates). The noise reduction aspect of her ability has also been removed.
- When a player dies they will now be able to skip over the first-person death animation. In addition, the slow motion and opponent closeup that were previously part of the death replay have been removed. This change was made to help keep players in the flow of action.
- When a player is eliminated, a transparent Operator icon will appear in place of their body. The icon will remain for the duration of the round, just as a body would. This change was made to help players identify eliminated Operators and prevent unfair gameplay scenarios involving bodies.
GAMEPLAY AFTER DEATH – TEST SERVER ONLY
- To gather community feedback, the Y6S2 Test Server will have new gameplay after death. Attackers will be able to drive their own drones after death. As well, Zero’s ARGUS Cameras, Mozzie’s drones, Echo’s Yokai, and Maestro’s Evil Eye can be used by those Operators after death. Bulletproof Cameras (which now fire EMP bursts) can be used by Defenders after death. This feature aims to reduce downtime when players are eliminated and offer more ways for players to support their team and have an impact on the round.
- Reduced number of Breach Rounds from 3 to 2.
- Increased R4-C vertical recoil. Horizontal spread will be more constant and stronger to the right, and long burst recoil will start on the 8th bullet instead of the 12th.
- HP is now permanently granted, similar to HP granted by Doc’s Stim Pistol.
- When Melusi’s Banshee Sonic Defense is active, the core becomes vulnerable to bullets and melee attacks.
- The device now detects enemies’ feet.
- The deploy and equip interactions for Rook have been merged, so he now drops the Armor Pack and applies his own armor in the same movement.
- Valkyrie now has primary control over her Black Eye cameras, so she will take control over the cameras if another player is trying to use them at the same time (similar to Zero and Echo).
- Increased vertical recoil. Horizontal spread will be more constant and stronger to the the right. Long burst recoil will start on the 6th bullet instead of the 12th.
- The ARGUS Camera now uses the same resource management system as the Shock Drone. A shot is recharged every 15 seconds. The device has infinite ammunition and only 1 shot can be stacked.
- Horizontal spread is now more constant instead of randomly moving to the left or right, and the next shot is closer to the center.
- First shot kick has been reduced and vertical recoil has been reduced. Horizontal spread will be more predictable and constant to the left, and long burst recoil will start on the 12th bullet instead of the 6th.
TWEAKS & IMPROVEMENTS
- The propagation system in Smoke’s Remote Gas Grenade has been reworked to prevent the toxic gas from traveling through walls, floors, and ceilings.
- A new sound plays when the canister is detonated.
- Operators hit by the cloud will receive 15 HP of damage every 0.66 seconds until they leave the area of effect.
Shattered Glass Interactions
- Players are now able to use a melee hit to shatter the glass of Mira’s Black Mirror, Maestro’s Evil Eye, and the Bulletproof Camera. Shattered glass is opaque and prevents the devices from being used to spot opponents.
- When Mira’s Black Mirror is shattered, vision is denied on both sides. When the canister is destroyed, the device now shatters and explodes instead of falling to the floor.
- When Maestro’s Evil Eye is shattered, he has to open the device to see through it.
- The Bulletproof Camera is now melee-proof from the front, but a single melee hit will shatter the glass. Area of Effect Rationalization
- Area of effect feedback for Kaid’s Rtila Electroclaws and Nomad’s Airjabs has been updated to better represent their behavior.
- Area of effect feedback has been added to Ela’s GRZMOT Mines and Jäger’s Active Defenses to help players better understand their range.
- Auto pick up for the defuser has been removed.
- The pickup action is now manual like it is for other devices, but there is no animation and the prompt appears when the player is in range (they don’t need to look at the defuser).
- Added key binding for drop interaction. Font Updates
- Updated Arabic and Korean fonts to distinguish between title and body text.
- Added a distinction between titles and other text for the Thai localization.
Interface Preferences Update
- Options to hide the names of teammates and opponents have been added to the Interface preferences in the Options menu. This allows players to have a cleaner interface, especially for the purpose of recording content.
- The Details & Statistics page in the Operators section has been removed. Players can now view stats through Ubisoft Connect (in the in-game overlay and on the website)
- The new scoreboard aims to provide more information to newcomers about match format and evolution.
- Round history has been added to the scoreboard. New icons represent the status of each round as well as the position of match points and Attacker/Defender role swaps. Banned Operators are also displayed for Ranked and Unranked matches.
- Round history will be shown in the scoreboard for all PVP playlists and game modes. It supports matches of any length, including the infinite overtime used in some competitive tournaments.
Match Replay Improvements
- Reduced file size of replays.
- Changed the way matches are recorded and removed playback snapshots for rewind.
- Modified the method used to record the UI during a match to improve the stability of Match Replay.
- Added motion interpolation to make the animation smoother and more fluid.
- When using F10 on the screen, shortcut keys used for match replays are shown.
- Enabled Match Replay for tournaments.
- UX improvements for the control bar.
- The Match ID and REPLAY BETA label are now visible on the screen that presents the game mode and on the screen that shows the round number.
- Support for Observation Tools (Caster HUD).
- Support for Scoreboard 2.0.
Player Cards – Observation Tools
- Added feedback in player cards to show when an Operator is using Observation Tools. This info will be shown in the Caster HUD. It will also be displayed for eliminated Operators when they spectate one of their teammates. It aims to help players understand their team’s synergy and how they can help one another.
Abandon Penalties Update
- Penalties are now 60 minutes, 2 hours, 24 hours, or 48 hours depending on the level of escalation.
- Cooldown for Abandon Penalties has increased to 7 days (was previously 48 hours).
- Renown Penalties now have the same duration as matchmaking restrictions.
- This update only affects Ranked and Unranked.
Bullet Holes Exploit
- Line of sight through bullet holes in soft surfaces has been blocked.
Eliminated Operator Icons
- The bodies of eliminated Operators have been replaced with transparent icons.
Flash Hider and Compensator Rework
- Changed how the compensator works. It will now be more efficient at mitigating left and right recoil.
- Flash hider now only affects the ‘up’ speed, making the gun climb slower.
Squad MMR Restriction for Placement Matches
- From now on, the Squad MMR restriction will apply to placement matches, even if Squad members have never been ranked.
- The Squad MMR restriction is currently 700 MMR.
- This season’s reworked map is Favela.
- Ranked/Unranked Playlists: Favela is not featured in the map pools for Ranked or Unranked, so those playlists will remain unchanged.
- Newcomer Playlist: Favela replaces Coastline in the Newcomer map pool. The bomb sites are Coin Farm/Storage and Coin Farm/Bunks.
- FIXED – Desync between reload animation and inventory ammo for some weapons.
- FIXED – Small props and debris on floor can block fire propagation.
- FIXED – Fire propagates under half-wall in 1F Waiting Room on Border map.
- FIXED – PC players cannot rotate their selected weapon if they are in the middle of prepping a device to be deployed.
- FIXED – Pause timer for Local Custom Games has a maximum time of 10 minutes.
- FIXED – Nitro Cell deals only 80 damage in PVE.
- FIXED – Pulse’s Cardiac Sensor doesn’t detect opponents at a particular angle.
- FIXED – If host leaves a Local Custom Game, the Pause/Resume feature is not immediately transferred to the new host.
- FIXED – Players who leave a Ranked or Unranked match may cause infinite loading and be unable to rejoin.
- FIXED – Player card has no icon or cause of death when an Operator is eliminated by Gridlock’s Trax Stingers.
- FIXED – Death replay icon is present when a player is bleeding out.
- Addressed a bug where an Operator is pinged with red pings before they are eliminated, the pings do not appear in death replay.
- FIXED – AOE deployment effect of multiple devices is not seen during death sequence.
- FIXED – Allied outlines don’t appear during death sequence.
- FIXED – Players can’t see through bullet holes made in barricades.
- FIXED – In Hostage, EOR displays player point of view if round times out or ends with no eliminations.
- FIXED – Reinforcement animation ends before progress bar completes.
- FIXED – On the last elimination, the player card appears for a fraction of a second before EOR.
- FIXED – Defuser cannot be picked up after defusing 1 bomb in PVE.
- FIXED – Scope reflection lens appears stretched on Favela map.
- FIXED – Sound is muffled when player hits the opaque side of Mira’s Black Mirror.
- FIXED – If Warden walks over the same hatch a Defender is reinforcing, the reinforcement animation is canceled.
- FIXED – If Operator is healed by Doc’s Stim Pistol while affected by Lesion’s GU, it removes the effect of the GU.
- FIXED – Operator is sometimes missing parts of torso or head during death replay if they eliminated themselves with explosives.
- FIXED – Multiple LOD issues on various maps.
- FIXED – Various defuser planting and retrieval issues in specific areas on maps.
- FIXED – Exploitable gaps in various map areas.
- FIXED – Multiple clipping, collision, destruction, and asset issues on various maps.
- FIXED – Multiple lighting issues on various maps.
- FIXED – While sprinting, Operators are unable to vault over 1F Tellers counter on Bank map.
- FIXED – Collision issues with windows between 1F Tellers and 1F Waiting Room on Border map.
- FIXED – Bulletproof camera’s view is obscured when deployed on a server in 1F Server Room on Border map.
- FIXED – Players can glitch through the van in B Garage on Consulate map.
- Fixed a bug where a pixel peak is present between 2F Mezzanine Stairs railing and east wall on Favela map.
- FIXED – Incorrect compass location is displayed at southeast end of EXT Back Alley on Favela map.
- FIXED – LOD issue on wood planks around wall that’s east of EXT Football Field on Favela map.
- FIXED – Operators can get stuck between the wooden beams and car battery on Favela map.
- FIXED – Operators can get stuck between the plant pot and trash bin on Favela map.
- FIXED – Invisible collision on small cement stairs at EXT Street on Favela map.
- FIXED – Uncomfortable transition between EXT Tunnel and EXT Football Field on Favela map.
- FIXED – Players clip through floor of 1F Laundry when exiting rappel near the pink wall at EXT Courtyard on Favela map.
- FIXED – Ceiling fan above mattress in 1F Blue Bedroom can block Operator movement on Favela map.
- FIXED – Player movement is hindered when approaching the ramp near EXT Market Roof spawn point on Favela map.
- FIXED – Floors covered by fallen doors on Favela map are difficult to destroy with melee attacks and Maverick’s Breaching Torch.
- FIXED – No destruction VFX after destroying empty trash bags on Favela map.
- FIXED – Insufficient light inside the cabinet in 2F Main Corridor on Kafe map.
- FIXED – LOS can be created by shooting through the foam ceiling on Kanal map.
- FIXED – LOS can be created by shooting through the foam ceiling on Oregon map.
- FIXED – Operator’s legs clip the wall when they go prone between the wall and sign at EXT Picnic Area on Outback map.
- FIXED – Attacker drones will lose functionality after going under the tables at 1F Restaurant on Tower map.
- FIXED – Northwest corner of EXT Veranda is darker than the rest of the balcony on Villa map.
- FIXED – Lighting is missing in areas around EXT Front Entrance and EXT Greenhouse on Villa map.
- FIXED – Multiple scoring issues for various Operators.
- FIXED – Multiple device issues for various Operators.
- FIXED – Multiple minor animation issues.
- FIXED – Highlight around Alibi’s Prisma is missing.
- FIXED – Aruni’s Surya Gate deployment scoring is not capped at 3.
- FIXED – Defenders’ phones appear invisible in Support Mode while players are resetting them after Dokkaebi’s Logic Bomb.
- FIXED – Echo’s Yokai is briefly seen after being destroyed if the player presses the space bar at the same time that it’s destroyed.
- FIXED – Echo’s MP5SD has a muzzle flash even though it’s suppressed.
- FIXED – Finka’s boost does not provide ADS speed increase for Blitz and Montagne.
- FIXED – Flores does not take damage from his RCE-Ratero Charge if he uses another one at the same time as the explosion.
- FIXED – Hibana’s first person view is offset when she rappels upside down, making X-Kairos pellets bounce off the wall.
- FIXED – Controller rumble issues for Jackal’s Eyenox Model III.
- FIXED – Maverick’s melee animation breaks when the Breaching Torch is equipped.
- FIXED – Melusi’s hands are missing from her deployment animation.
- FIXED – Collision issues between Melusi’s Banshee Sonic Defense and sticky devices.
- FIXED – No feedback text when Oryx’s Remah Dash is unavailable.
- FIXED – Smoke’s Remote Gas Grenade does not propagate properly on some floors and ceilings on Oregon, Club House, Coastline, Theme Park, and Outback maps.
- FIXED – Missing bonus score for Tachanka’s Shumikha Launcher incendiary grenade kills.
- FIXED – Tachanka’s hands clip through DP27 in loadout preview and fullscreen view in the Operators section.
- FIXED – On PC, the PS5 controller is not functional with the new input system.
- FIXED – Microphone icon inside the scoreboard may be missing.
- FIXED – Multiple UI and Options menu issues throughout the game.
- FIXED – Multiple audio, SFX, and, VFX issues throughout the game.
- FIXED – Multiple localization issues throughout the game.
- FIXED – Enabling RAW input randomly affects mouse movement.
- FIXED – Various cosmetic and shop issues.
- FIXED – Various Match Replay issues.
- FIXED – NVidia Reflex Latency Indicator is triggered by any shot in the gameplay session.
- FIXED – Voice and text options for blocked players are not disabled in scoreboard.
- FIXED – Player cards still appear in Support Mode when Interface Preset is set to Cinematic.
- FIXED – Players using controllers cannot navigate scoreboard during Post-Action Report.
- Addressed a bug where Render Scaling is set to 100, the display is too zoomed-in.
- FIXED – Observation Tools camera view is distorted in match replays when user rewinds.
- FIXED – Bodies of eliminated Operators are misplaced in match replays when user rewinds.
- FIXED – Custom Game playlists disappear after player reboots the game.
- FIXED – Text for W/L and K/D ratios overlaps in some languages.
- FIXED – Buck’s default uniform clips through Isolation headgear.
- FIXED – Hibana’s player card appears inside of opponent’s player card.
- FIXED – Unable to invite players to a Squad after leaving a Custom Game lobby.
- FIXED – The crosshair is missing for several devices.
- FIXED – If player exits Maestro’s Evil Eye while shooting the turret, smoke and electricity VFX will remain on screen.
- Addressed a bug where spectating an Operator with a launcher, weapon info is replaced with launcher info in Caster HUD.
- FIXED – Hibana’s player card is missing X-Kairos icon.
- FIXED – HP number turns white when an overhealed Operator enters and exits Observation Tools.
- FIXED – Mozzie’s drone counter displays 96 captured drones when an Attacker drone is destroyed.
- FIXED – Thunderbird’s name is close to the edge of her player card.
- FIXED – Players were unable to redeem the 6th pick on some rounds during the SI.
- FIXED – Texture Quality option text isn’t positioned correctly.
- Addressed a bug where a player leaves during Post-Action Report, their stats disappear from scoreboard.
- FIXED – All players appear eliminated if scoreboard is opened during transition from Planning Phase to loading screen.
- FIXED – The crosshair is missing for several devices.
- FIXED – Active screen area is not properly scaled with widescreen letterbox enabled.
- Addressed a bug where a player selects another player in the scoreboard, the reporting function doesn’t appear.
- FIXED – Game remains in infinite loading state after cinematic for Cold Zero situation.
- FIXED – Various localization issues throughout the game.
- FIXED – Timer for Thunderbird’s Kona Station disappears if the Show Objective Indicator option is set to OFF.
- FIXED – Flash hider and compensator have outdated descriptions.
- FIXED – Players may lose functionality on multiples tabs if Synchronizing Data is encountered in AAR.
- FIXED – Players will crouch if they leave the drone POV with Observation Tool input.
- FIXED – Overlap issue observed between the PS4/PS5’s Options icon and the Settings logo.
- Added fixes for some crashing.
- Fixed players reported glitches.
- Matchmaking improvements added with this patch.
- Addressed audio-related issues.
- Added gameplay optimizations.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Fixed blue screen issues on PS4.
- Other under the hood fixes.
Download free R6 Siege update 2.07 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.