PUBG PS4 1.61 is now available for players. According to the official PUBG 1.61 patch notes, the latest update added Ranked Mode, AR & Shotgun balance changes, and Armoured vest. Apart from this, PUBG 1.61 also added stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update 7.1 was released which ew update added Survivor Pass: Cold Front, the updated Vikendi, quality of life improvements, and more. A minor hotfix was also released was also released with some minor fixes.
Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game. Today’s PUBG version 1.61 update is expected to fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is new in PUBG PS4 1.61?
- Fixed an incorrect kill message on Karakin ‘killed by BZ signal grenade’
- Fixed an issuing causing the health bar to display incorrectly when using healing items
- PUBG version 1.61 fixed the issue with spectating players status UI in the minimap not instantly changing
- Squad members PUBG ID’s are missing from Last Match summary
- Fixed the volume adjustment of teammates not working correctly
- Fixed an issue with AWM bullets not making sound when impacting ice
- Fixed the issue with sound of grenade not working correctly when it bounces continuously in mud material
Skin & Item
- PUBG 1.61 fixed the clipping issue with Jockey Boots
- Fixed the issue when wearing a coat and holding a Panzerfaust the character’s waist area shakes excessively
- Fixed the abnormal flashing effect of Level 1 helmets on the ground
- Fixed the issue with a specific AKM skin not being exchangeable for BP
Download free PUBG update 1.61 on PS4 and Xbox One.