PUBG PS4 update 1.44 is now available for players. According to the official PUBG version 1.44 changelog, the hotfix added some minor quality of life improvements to the game. Apart from this, PUBG 1.44 also added stability improvements.
Previously, a big update 7.1 was released which ew update added Survivor Pass: Cold Front, the updated Vikendi, quality of life improvements, and more. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game. Today’s PUBG version 1.44 update is expected to fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is new in PUBG PS4 Update 1.44 Changelog?
- Fixed an issue where a player can enter a BRDM while firing on full auto and is able to continue firing without exposing their body.
- Fixed an issue where a building on Vikendi is shown incorrectly on the minimap
- PUBG 1.44 fixed an issue where ammunition is not displayed correctly while reloading when using the “Skol-Kar98k” skin.
- Fixed an issue that caused the left wrist to display incorrectly when equipping the Panzerfaust.
- Fixed an issue that caused the insides of some buildings to be completely see-through on Miramar
- Addressed an issue where players were incorrectly able to switch between other players while spectating in solo mode.
PUBG update 1.44 is now available for download.