Overwatch update 3.03 patch notes released for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the official Overwatch 3.03 patch notes, the latest update addressed an array of technical and visual issues. Apart from this, Overwatch version 3.03 also added performance improvements.
Previously, a big update added character balancing, gameplay changes, and a long list of bug fixes. Recently, a minor hotfix was also released
Unfortunately, players are still facing several issues while playing the game online. Today’s Overwatch version 3.03 will fix a few of these issues.
What is new in Overwatch 3.03 patch notes?
NEW MAP: KANEZAKA
- Kanezaka , nestled beside Hanamura, is our newest Free-For-All Map!
- Fight for your life in a thrilling battlefield of alleyways, ancient stone, towering steel, and cat cafes. Shatter your enemy’s dreams in the pottery shop, deliver beatdowns in the Tora no Sumika nightclub, or rise above the competition in the tower at the center of the city.
Celebrate the release of Overwatch’s newest map with the Kanezaka Challenge! Through January 25, earn limited-time rewards, including the new Kyōgisha Hanzo skin, by winning games and watching Overwatch on Twitch.
Learn more about the Kanezaka Challenge on the Overwatch website.
Feature Update: Replay Viewer Custom Spectator Options
- Added Detached Timecode UI option to Replay Viewer
- Aim-down-sights damage reduced from 80 to 75
- Aim-down-sights recovery time reduced from 0.7 to 0.65 seconds
- Shot recovery time reduced from 0.3 to 0.25 seconds
- Redeploy cooldown increased from 1 to 2.5 seconds
- Shield per target reduced from 100 to 75
- Fixed a bug that caused the flex role rewards banner to not display immediately
- Fixed a bug with the end of round screen for Deathmatch that would exclude players who left when the match ends
- Fixed a bug that caused achievement categories in the career profile to become misaligned when setting the filter to “locked”
- Fixed a bug that caused jump landing sounds to not playback properly
- Fixed a bug with long spray names overlapping with UI elements
- [XBOX-Only] Fixed a bug that caused an indefinite loading icon on the Social menu if your friends list is empty
- [PC-Only] Fixed a bug that caused the mouse cursor to remain focused on the game client while in windowed or windowed fullscreen mode
- Fixed a bug with the “One Punch” highlight intro that would cause it to clip into the ground on certain maps
- Fixed a bug with the Genji Contenders skin portrait not appearing properly
- Fixed a bug with the Unwrap emote animation not displaying properly when rotating the camera around during its duration
- Stability and performance improvements.
- Network connection fixes and improvements.
- Addressed server disconnection issues.
- Added fixes for stuttering issues.
- Other minor fixes.
Download free Overwatch update 3.03 for PS4 and Xbox One.