Overwatch update 3.00 patch notes for PS4 and Xbox One released for players. According to the official Overwatch 3.00 patch notes, the latest update added various quality of life fixes and changes. Apart from this, Overwatch version 3.00 also added general gameplay optimizations.
Previously, a big update added character balancing, gameplay changes, and a long list of bug fixes. Recently, a minor hotfix was also released
Unfortunately, players are still facing several issues while playing the game online. Today’s Overwatch version 3.00 will fix a few of these issues.
Overwatch 3.00 patch notes
- Fixed a bug that caused highlights saved from Experimental games to not load properly
- Fixed a bug that caused Baptiste’s eyes to not blink during his idle animation
- Fixed a bug that caused the spray menu to display “Empty” in the top slot while a spray is equipped
- Fixed a bug with the Lifeguard skin model not displaying properly on low texture quality settings
- Fixed a bug that caused Pharah’s eyes to not animate properly when equipping the Lifeguard skin
- Fixed a bug that prevented “Storm, Earth and Fire” achievement from triggering
- Grappling Hook now has improved target detection to help connecting to walls be more consistent
- Fixed a bug that caused beam hit effects to display incorrectly on barriers
- Fixed a bug with Ashe’s Dynamite in hand to not scale to the size of the projectile
- Fixed a bug with Brigitte’s Whip Shot not displaying properly when triggered rapidly without a cooldown
- Fixed a bug that caused Reinhardt’s Earthshatter to not consistently hit targets when model scale is increased
Download free Overwatch update 3.00 for PS4 and Xbox One.