Overwatch update 3.05 patch notes released for PS4, PC, and Xbox One players. According to the official Overwatch 3.05 changelog, the latest update brings various tweaks, bug fixes, and gameplay changes. Apart from this, Overwatch version 3.05 also includes stability improvements.
Previously, an update added Sigma’s Maestro Challenge and unlockable in-game content. Recently, a minor hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game online. Today’s Overwatch 3.05 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
What is new in Overwatch update 3.05?
HERO UPDATES (ONLY IN EXPERIMENTAL)
- Prevents critical headshot damage while effect is active
- Spread reduced from 8 to 6
- Damage per projectile reduced from 7 to 6
- Base Armor/Health has been redistributed from 100/400 to 150/350
- Knockback strength reduced 25%
- Fixed Overwatch crashing issues.
- Addressed audio related fixes.
- Added network connection improvements.
- Stability and performance improvements added.
- Other minor fixes.
Download free Overwatch version 3.05 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.