Overwatch update 2.93 patch notes released for PS4, PC and Xbox One. According to the official official Overwatch version 2.93 changelog, the latest update added Sigma’s Maestro Challenge and some special, unlockable in-game content. Apart from this, Overwatch patch 2.93 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, an update was released which added Alien Zarya Skin, new Feature: Priority Requeue for Collapsed Games and various gameplay changes and bug fixes.
Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game online. Today’s Overwatch version 2.93 is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
What is new in Overwatch update 2.93?
SIGMA’S MAESTRO CHALLENGE – Get ready for Sigma’s Maestro Challenge and some special, unlockable in-game content! Wins in Quick Play, Competitive Play, Arcade, or Experimental will earn you a themed player icon, a legendary emote, and a legendary skin: Maestro Sigma!
Tune in to Twitch broadcasters while they’re playing Overwatch any time through July 27th to earn a total of 6 Sigma’s Maestro Challenge sprays!
NEW SOUNDTRACK: OVERWATCH CITIES & COUNTRIES – The Overwatch: Cities & Countries soundtrack is now available, featuring music from the maps of Overwatch! Find the album across several popular music streaming platforms today*.
New Feature: Career Profile Improvements
The Career Profile page has been redesigned to provide a better, more streamlined experience when viewing player profiles. Aside from the brand new look, we’ve also added some new quality-of-life features:
- Game mode play time has been added to the overview section, so you can see exactly how much time you’ve spent in modes like Competitive Play or any of the community’s creative Workshop modes
- Statistics are displayed in a tabular format, separated by “Average/10 min”, “Best”, “Total”, providing a cleaner, more readable view
- In-game achievements are grouped by category, and can be filtered by what you’ve earned and have yet to unlock
- Player Icons are now grouped by category and can be filtered by hero and owned status
- Capture the Flag in-game achievements have been moved to the Maps category
- Added additional playback languages for Echo’s Duplicate ability video
- Fixed a bug with the FFA arcade game mode that caused 1P and 3P spectating to not function
- Fixed a bug with the FFA arcade game mode that caused the Defeat screen to display for the winning team
- Fixed a bug with the FFA arcade game mode not adding Replays for players within the match
- Fixed a bug that caused Echo’s primary fire sound to play too loudly when using the “No Ammunition Requirement” setting
- Fixed a bug in Custom Games that caused the Deathmatch announcer voice line to incorrectly state total kills remaining if the game mode was set to a custom score
- Fixed a bug with incorrect team colors displaying for the winning team after a match concludes
- Fixed a bug that prevented the jump landing sound effect to play if holding down the jump keybind
- Fixed a bug in Tutorial that caused training bots to not display their health bars
- Fixed a bug with the Role Select screen not appearing properly on multiple main menu screens for non-group leaders
- Fixed a bug in Capture the Flag that caused the contesting sound effect to not change in pitch based on the flag’s proximity to the capture point
- Fixed a bug where the Viper can clip through the camera if Ashe is jumping and firing while aiming down her sights
- Fixed a bug that allowed Doomfist to scale a wall in Junkertown when using an emote
- Fixed a bug where D.Va’s Micro Missiles were not being affected by damage boost abilities
- Fixed a bug with the Deflect sound effect not matching the duration of the ability
- Fixed a bug that would cause Genji to take projectile damage during a Deflect if too close to an enemy
- Fixed a bug with Sonic Arrow not giving vision through walls when deflected by Genji
- Fixed a bug where Wrecking Ball could use Grappling Claw without transitioning into ball form
- Fixed a bug with Minefield where some mines could become stuck inside terrain on Temple of Anubis
- Fixed game crashing issues.
- Fixed audio related issues.
- Network connection improvements.
- Performance and stability improvements added.
- Other under the hood fixes.
Download free Overwatch update 2.93 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.