Overwatch version 3.11 released for PS4, PC, and Xbox One players. According to the official Overwatch update 3.11 patch notes, the latest update added gameplay changes and bug fixes. Apart from this, Overwatch patch 3.11 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, an update was released experiment mode, hero balancing, and more. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game online. Today’s Overwatch version 3.11 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is new in Overwatch update 3.11?
- Deathmatch – Fixed a bug where the end of round flow music would not transition properly
- Fixed a bug in which custom game settings were sometimes being reverted to default between rounds of a Control map or when causing one’s own death while Respawn as Random Hero is active
- Custom games will no longer shut down due to server load issues when using Mei’s primary fire with a 0% freeze rate
- Fixed a bug where custom game lobby privacy settings were reset when importing a share code
- Fixed a bug that would allow Reinhardt’s Charge to hit Echo when using her Duplicate ability
- Fixed a bug where Echo would lose her ultimate charge if she dies with her ultimate target confirmation active
- Fixed a bug with Echo becoming stuck in her Focusing Beam animation
- Fixed a bug where a cloned hero’s communication wheel settings would not copy over properly
- Fixed a bug that would cause Mei’s hat to fall off when using Cryo-Freeze while wearing her Mei-rry skin
- Fixed a bug with Mei’s drone not animating correctly at the end of her Blizzard ultimate ability
- Fixed a bug where Sombra could sometimes hack people right as they started an ability that would prevent hacking (i.e. Wraithform, Meteor Strike)
- Fixed a bug where Symmetra Turrets could be placed on certain spawn doors
- Fixed a bug in which restarting a rule that was using the Wait action and then executing the same Wait action on the same frame could cause the action to wait forever
- Fixed a bug in which using a chased variable for the rate or destination of the Chase action that was modifying it would cause incorrect behavior
- Fixed a bug in which the final objective of an Assault, Hybrid, or Escort map could be completed when Disable Built-In Game Mode Completion was in effect
- Fixed a bug in which reaching 100% distance or capture progress on the final objective of an Assault, Hybrid, or Escort map would cause endless beeping if Disable Built-In Game Mode Completion was in effect
- Fixed a bug which caused the Stop Transforming Throttle action not to work
- The Is Using Ultimate value now returns true when D.Va is using either of her ultimate abilities
- The Is Using Ultimate value now returns true for the first few frames of Echo’s ultimate (After the first few frames, check the new Is Duplicating value)
- The Is Using Ultimate value now returns true for Ashe only while B.O.B. is alive
- Fixed a bug which caused the Respawn action to stop working for players that had recently been resurrected
- Fixed rules with Echo as the designated hero not always executing correctly during or after her ultimate
- Fixed the Is Primary Fire value sometimes returning incorrect values after Winston’s ultimate and during Hanzo’s Storm Arrows ability
- The Is Using Ability 2 value no longer returns true for Widowmaker if her only existing Venom Mine has been fired off the map
- Fixed a bug where script error messages remained on screens for certain subroutine errors even after fixing the issue in the editor
- Fixed a bug preventing Set Objective Description from working when executed prior to the player spawning in
- Fixed a bug preventing Disable Built-In Game Mode Announcer from working in certain modes
- Fixed a bug preventing the Damage Over Time effects from occurring when first starting the Molten Floor Workshop Preset
- Fixed a bug preventing Set Match Time from being able to be used while in Assemble Heroes in CTF
- Fixed a bug preventing certain abilities from triggering Dealt/Received Knockback Events (Junkrat’s self-knockback from Concussive Mine, Doomfist’s Rocket Punch, and Reinhardt’s Rocket Hammer)
- Fixed a bug preventing Sigma’s Ultimate Ability from working properly when gravity settings were altered via Workshop or Custom Game Settings
- Fixed a bug preventing the names of Dummy Bots from properly showing up in Kill Cams, POTGs, and End of Match Summaries
- Fixed a bug where Destroy All Dummy Bots failed to work in certain scenarios
- Fixed game crashing issues.
- Added network connection improvements.
- Performance and stability improvements added.
- Other under the hood fixes.
Download free Overwatch update 3.11 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.